Guilty Pleasures

1662495136372.png

1662498614918.png

Totally NON-PC, but I like it. Now in 13th year, I have had to binge watch to catch up as I only started watching 2-3 years ago.

1662498910902.png

Been in love with Jessica Walter since "Play Misty For Me" -- taught me when chicks act "crazy", believe them. Seriously, she had a main character voice role since Archer started until she passed away last year.

"Regular" introduced in 1963, Crunch Berry version in 1967. De-sugared compared to nearly 60 years ago, but still too much for an old man like me.

Still buy a box a couple times a year though.

Oh .. still crunchy "even in milk" though :)

1662586635014.png

Last edited:
I liked Crunch Berries when they were all red. Now they are multicolored, and they all have the same flavor. And that flavor is not a strawberry. What???

pjs.gif

I've had alot of real good BBQ down south and I've had some bad BBQ down south...I've never had real good BBQ up north, until I went to PJ's
now called Bar- B-QSA as in USA. He's got real real realll good BBQ. Everything I tried was excellent, went there many times, pulled pork, ribs, briskit, all were excellent upon excellent. Cannot go wrong there.

pjs.png

I liked Crunch Berries when they were all red. Now they are multicolored, and they all have the same flavor. And that flavor is not a strawberry. What???
they are (were) supposed to be "cherry" flavor. so whatever food dye number that makes that flavor.

prolly something -- "red dye # whatever" -- that would be "banned" today but was ok in 1967 (like Red Dye # 2 -- how did we ever make it outta childhood with all the stuff that dye was in :))

they are (were) supposed to be "cherry" flavor. so whatever food dye number that makes that flavor.

prolly something -- "red dye # whatever" -- that would be "banned" today but was ok in 1967 (like Red Dye # 2 -- how did we ever make it outta childhood with all the stuff that dye was in :))
Ha!

However, Cherry flavored? No. Don't you remember the old commercials when the Cap'n said, "They taste like Strawberries?"

Here is the commercial that introduced them:

Cap'n Crunch they taste like strawberries commercial - Yahoo Video Search Results

Eggs Benedict. I generally don't take pictures of my food before eating and I took this pic just to send to my oldest son (also an Eggs Benedict fan). This is crab and asparagus (rather than Canadian bacon) at Kitchen Little in Mystic, CT.

tCgl7cn.jpg

Back