Had to Buy This one!

Moseman

FCBO Gold Member
Reaction score
This is what happens when you have several 440/727's laying around. You find new homes for an upgrade!

265506965_5031644033569256_4460558525558409128_n.png
263462687_4701983276547802_6467631836452986216_n.jpg
263370606_6812428878798017_3734481634573914477_n.jpg

Now to figure out what power adder, Turbo, Supercharger or Nitrous!

I know the feeling .. a few mills on the shelf in my inventory too but alas I wouldnt be a buyer (BUT highly tempted for that truck) :)

i'd vote for something naturally aspirated, pump gas, but strong as an ox -- so as to perhaps avoid having to make other mods to stay safe (stopping, handling, etc.)

diggin' it boss .. good luck!

Fairly unusual with a slanty. I've had well over two dozen trucks and none of them had a slanty. Sure have not seen many with that configuration. Location makes a lot of sense with how rust free and nice the truck looks!

I see that humble engine and trans coming to a For Sale ad near you.

Nitrous is cheap-ish, and easy.

That's a clean machine, nice find!

Man that truck is clean, i've been looking for one myself at a fair price unsuccessfully. Grats

I see that humble engine and trans coming to a For Sale ad near you.

Nitrous is cheap-ish, and easy.

That's a clean machine, nice find!
Yeppers, I have visions of a Roadkill "Muscle Truck" with bucket seats, BB power, and A/C. I think it has a 9 1/4 rear, so will have to think on that! Other than that, buff it out and keep the current finish/patina! I need a go to town rig when we move to the farm this summer. Don't want to go back and forth in the 2020 RAM 2500.

Yeppers, I have visions of a Roadkill "Muscle Truck" with bucket seats, BB power, and A/C. I think it has a 9 1/4 rear, so will have to think on that! Other than that, buff it out and keep the current finish/patina! I need a go to town rig when we move to the farm this summer. Don't want to go back and forth in the 2020 RAM 2500.
Even got it in the right color as the Mopar Muscle Truck. Look forward to a build thread.

I love roadkill, but I hate that it's making these old truck's more expensive. It makes it harder to less affordable to hoard vehicles.

I love roadkill, but I hate that it's making these old truck's more expensive. It makes it harder to less affordable to hoard vehicles.
They've been going up on price not because of roadkill, simple supply and demand. Priced out a square nose GM truck lately?

They've been going up on price not because of roadkill, simple supply and demand. Priced out a square nose GM truck lately?

No I stay away from anything GM square body. The low priced trucked are shot and the ones in decent condition are out of my price range.

No I stay away from anything GM square body. The low priced trucked are shot and the ones in decent condition are out of my price range.
Prices for trucks have gone nuts the last three or four years. I'm glad I got my W200 crew cab years ago, and cheap. There's some deals still out there.

Prices for trucks have gone nuts the last three or four years. I'm glad I got my W200 crew cab years ago, and cheap. There's some deals still out there.
Yes, I agree about prices. I needed a "Farm Truck", so I bought this truck. Don't ask how much I paid (but too much), it is what I wanted a 24 valve Cummins, and it is 6 speed manual. Fully loaded. and yes, it is a consignment shop, but I am getting lazy, and i have done a lot of business with these guys.

2001-dodge-ram-2500-slt-laramie-turbo-diesel-club-cab-4x4 (2).jpeg

2001-dodge-ram-2500-slt-laramie-turbo-diesel-club-cab-4x4 (4).jpeg

Yes, I agree about prices. I needed a "Farm Truck", so I bought this truck. Don't ask how much I paid (but too much), it is what I wanted a 24 valve Cummins, and it is 6 speed manual. Fully loaded. and yes, it is a consignment shop, but I am getting lazy, and i have done a lot of business with these guys.

View attachment 508404

View attachment 508406
That's a sharp looking truck. I love the 94-01/2 trucks, but damn, those Cummins are loud. I'll never sell my '98 2500, wish it was a diesel.

I like it, it will be nice with a 440. But what about a stroker big block? You have one in your car don't you? Something that makes earth moving torque.

Got it up the road in Greeley, 35,000 miles on odometer. One family owned. Has a slant 6 in it.
Nice truck. In that condition and with those few mile I'd have a hard time changing anything.

But if I did I'd probably throw a turbo on the /6.

Back