Hello!

I know commando1, I feel like an idiot cause I cant seem to get my pics on here! even my kid cannot seem to get them to load onto here? he is usually pretty good with that stuff LOL! I will keep you guys posted. I took the wheels off and up onto jackstands last night. Cleaned and scrubbed the garage floor as well. Hope to maybe get some color on tonight.

null_zpscd99db4d.jpg
null_zpsf65a1581.jpg
null_zpsdf5c5a61.jpg
null_zpsc7edef6a.jpg
null_zps9f7d4ec8.jpg

The picture of it out in the snow was the day I picked it up and trailered it home. The onle rust was on the d/s fender bottom, we cut it out and replaced with new metal. It was nice because it was 95% orig paint so no real hidden issues. However there was one spot halfway up p/s qtr panel where someone had cut a hole, looked like maybe for one of those big antennas that were popu;ar in the 70's? I'll never know but they patched it pretty crappy so that had been a chore getting the bodyline just right. Looks good now. Don't know why the prev owner chained the motor down? the motor mounts are fine. Oh well better safe than sorry I guess! Lol.

Made some good progress yesterday. Got the front clip and passenger side door jamb painted. Also got the rear end and leaf springs cleaned and painted. Turned out really good! I will get some pics up later today.

I couldn't even find a 69 fury in black .. but I know it's going to be something to drool over when you are done

Found this 70 though. My vote is for black steelies for what its worth :)

32.jpg

Very cool! Love the 70s. Im putting 15.8 & 15.7s steels on it with long chrome lugs. No dog dish caps.

Very cool tallhair! Love the coronet convert! commando1 the shifter was in it when I bought it, its a hurst model.

What is your point about the shifter Stan?

Is because it has an aftermarket T grip instead of a ball?

Back