Hemmings classic car magazine

74newport

Reaction score
Got my new one today, and the cover shows a 71 plymouth police car, and when you look inside they have a story about the car, also theres a story about new york police cars, and it shows lots of c bodies. that story is 5 pages, the other story is 4 pages, so lots of cbodies police cars. woohoo big cbodie on a cover of a big magazine, we need more cbodies in magazines, but this magazine does show other cbodies in older magazines.

Mine has been sitting on the table since the AC show two weeks ago...... one of these days

mopp_0202_03_z%2B1969_sport_fury%2Bbackview.jpg

Mopar Muscle had a few C-Bodies covered over the years

http://www.moparmusclemagazine.com/...pp_0202_1969_plymouth_sport_fury_convertible/

just got my copy today. haven't read it yet, but i always find hemmings articles and photography to be top notch

Got my new one today, and the cover shows a 71 plymouth police car, and when you look inside they have a story about the car, also theres a story about new york police cars, and it shows lots of c bodies. that story is 5 pages, the other story is 4 pages, so lots of cbodies police cars. woohoo big cbodie on a cover of a big magazine, we need more cbodies in magazines, but this magazine does show other cbodies in older magazines.
What month? I checked the local news stand but didn't see it.

Thanks for the link, I saw a few article's that look interesting but not the one from this thread.

Still too new I guess, they first want to sell their newsstand copies.

Back