HERE'S A THING .....

It now peels out because of a fan? I put a cam, aluminum heads and headers on my car and it didn't just turn into a tire roasting monster. I'm hiding behind a phone, just like your giving behind whatever device you're using. I'm not calling you a liar, just think your initial and subsequent posts about the HP gains are off. Why not ask the an engine builder(s) what he (they) think about the subject? I put one on because it's what I had.

I'd give nothing more than to have the before and after Dyno Sheets, just to shut everyone up. I DO NOT LIE, nor exaggerate, t'was the way I bought up, but like I said. I'm over it .... I'll keep my "Discoveries" to myself in future = Your loss NOT MINE ! I could tell ya how to build a bullet-prrof Slant Six, or a 265 6cyl Hemi (Only Oz has them = see pic) but I'll keep those little golden nuggets to myself as well - been building hot Mopars for 47 years - I reckon I know a thing or two.
6Pack.jpg

out of a stock standard Chrysler Valiant Charger - produced 320 Horsepower - me and my mates got 450 out of them !

6Pack1.jpg

this is the car ...... E38 ..... totally designed and built in Australia / 14.2 Quarter mile - 1972

ChargerE37a.jpg

been building hot Mopars for 47 years - I reckon I know a thing or two
Then why get all grumpy over our uninformed opinions? Most people who claim this or that, that build engine for that length of time usually support their claims with data, a Dyno sheet for example. I get you don't have a Dyno laying around, but why get bent out of shape? Any 25 HP gain is a big one, and if a flex fan gave that much power, do you think you'd be the first to discover it? It would be plastered all over the web and not a secret. It was my first cheap part twenty years ago. I don't get it, and don't get why you're pissed at us for questioning the claimed increase in power. "It feels like it picked up 25HP" would be something that makes more sense than a definitive "it got it, damn it", but it doesn't matter, does it? The car feels better, isn't that the point?

Back