Heroin

1978 NYB

Warfighter
Legendary Member
Reaction score
Well......I'm back in Wisconsin again.

My brother died from a heroin overdose one block from my parents house in Milwaukee. He was with 3 so called friends and he went into the bathroom. After 20 minutes he didn't come back and the idiots (all of them are high on heroin) went to the bathroom to allegedly check on him. He didn't answer. They claimed that he was still breathing. But....they were lying because he collapsed and his body was blocking the bathroom door. Instead of calling 911 and possibly saving his life with Narcan. They continued to party and passed out. They didn't bother to call 911 until the next day. Too late... my brother was dead and Rigamortis already set in. The homicide detectives had to take the hinges off the door to get into the bathroom to get to my brother. Now the three idiots are being investigated for reckless homicide. My brother was 53 years old. Heroin is the scourge of the earth and can take life from all walks of life. I'm just glad that my parents aren't here to see this s***! I'm FN devasted but I'm doing my best to restrain myself and let the rule of law play its course.

Ah man, I'm sorry for your loss. Heroin is a terrible terrible drug that most folks never can kick. So sad to hear. Condolences to you and your family.

Really sorry for your loss. Hard to loose a family member especially when it happens suddenly and you don't see it coming.

Back