Hey Joey Why Is Everyone So Disagreeable

why are there so many pictures and video's gone and this message replaces it. Why and can you reverse or restore the pictures or video's???

Template public:_media_site_embed_youtube not found. Try rebuilding or reinstalling the s9e/MediaSites add-on.

Last edited:
For whatever the reason the log out icon was just missing last night? I looked everywhere for about a hour before giving up.
It’s there now? Thanks for reply
If you click on your username with the small symbol in the upper right corner, you will see the "Logout"

For whatever the reason the log out icon was just missing last night? I looked everywhere for about a hour before giving up.
It’s there now? Thanks for reply

I already thought of something like that, because the logout button was not that difficult to find. The whole page is still in progress...

why are there so many pictures and video's gone and this message replaces it. Why and can you reverse or restore the pictures or video's???

Template public:_media_site_embed_youtube not found. Try rebuilding or reinstalling the s9e/MediaSites add-on.

link to example please

I've always been appreciative and more or less impressed with the past upgrades.
This one just plain sucks. A giant leap backwards in user friendly interfaces.

I do like the new feature where you can see all your likes, thanks, agrees and disagrees but 3150 disagrees? I'm not that hard to get along with, am I? That's the exact same number of agrees that I have.
This should be fixed now.

I do like the new feature where you can see all your likes, thanks, agrees and disagrees but 3150 disagrees? I'm not that hard to get along with, am I? That's the exact same number of agrees that I have.

Better?

Back