Hey Stormer! You buying

We have a local Viper asswipe.
He is preceded by a few C6 Corvette asswipes who arrive early to tape off a turf in the middle of the show.
They leave the center space for the Viper. At the peak of the crowd the Viper pulls in blipping the throttle every 2.7 seconds.
His buddies pull back the tape and he backs in. It has a distance sensor and every person that walks by sets off the "Step Away From the Car" bullhorn. My pals have to sit on me.

I'd have too much fun with that.... Way too much fun..... Probably get myself and/or the Viper guy kicked out, but geez.. It would be a lot of fun..

I used to be quite involved with a local club back when the Vipers first came out. At one of our shows, this young guy and his father brought one over in an enclosed trailer. They were quite concerned that they would be adding miles to the car by driving it onto the field and talked someone into letting them unload near where they were parked....

Anyway... I saw the car again a year or so later... in a local car museum. I knew the guys that ran the place and I was in there with a couple other guys by ourselves... So I went over and sat in the very low mile Viper.

I'm pleased to say that I can say that while that Viper is probably stored somewhere... never ran... never driven... never smoked in.... They can't say nobody ever farted in it....

It looks really great. Do they come in XXL or with driver assist exit seats for us old farts?

Back