Hey Stormer! You buying

300rag

It's Not Going to Shift Itself
Reaction score
one of these? Over 700 Hp out of the box.

[h=3]Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat Is The Most Powerful Muscle Car Ever -- 707 hp![/h] July 1, 2014 , Auburn Hills, Mich. - The all-new 2015 Dodge Challenger SRT, with its supercharged 6.2-liter HEMI® Hellcat engine, produces an unprecedented 707 horsepower and 650 lb.-ft. of torque, making it the most powerful Challenger ever, Dodge's most powerful V-8 ever and the most powerful muscle car ever.

The Challenger's new 6.2-liter Supercharged Hellcat engine is also the first factory supercharged HEMI, as well as Dodge and SRT's first application of V-8 supercharger technology. For the first time in Chrysler Group history, the all-new 2015 Dodge Challenger SRT with a Hellcat engine comes standard with two key fobs -- red and black. The red key fob is the only key that can unlock the full 707 horsepower and torque potential of the Challenger SRT Hellcat engine; while the black key fob limits the driver to a reduced engine output of 500 horsepower.

Last edited by a moderator:
A month ago a new family moved in on the street and for a month, I've been thinking, as I drive by it, "hmmm... Nice new Camaro".
A few days ago he parked it nose out facing the street.
It's a 2014 Vette....

Posted via Topify on Android

It's a 2014 Vette....

I thought the same thing about the first one I saw.

Sad....

BTW, some guy from the Corvette forum killed his wife and himself the other day.
Really??
I could make a million jokes out of that but I won't.
Anything he posted in the Forum that had to do with that tragedy?
Which forum, BTW?

Really??
I could make a million jokes out of that but I won't.
Anything he posted in the Forum that had to do with that tragedy?
Which forum, BTW?

CF. A friend on another car forum posted the link.

I guess he had said he was having troubles at home and they had split. No one saw it coming though.

That Hellcat is nice! Probably see one (or more) at Carlisle.

Damn I love those. I know i'd kill myself in one of those running it out. Probably agood thing i already have the 10.

707 Hp. From the factory. 100% streetable. With warranty.
Beat it to death, put it into the garage, and all you hear is the exhaust system cooling down. And it starts right up next morning. Scary.

Downside: mere mortals will never have one. Will be snapped up by rich little boys at $10k over sticker and parked next to the asswipe Viper owners at the shows.

Asswipe Viperz, hahahahahha! Doez that happen at Big Daddy'z Showz too? Ask anybody that makes the CEMA show at World Headquarters every June how they line up! BARF, BARF.

We have a local Viper asswipe.
He is preceded by a few C6 Corvette asswipes who arrive early to tape off a turf in the middle of the show.
They leave the center space for the Viper. At the peak of the crowd the Viper pulls in blipping the throttle every 2.7 seconds.
His buddies pull back the tape and he backs in. It has a distance sensor and every person that walks by sets off the "Step Away From the Car" bullhorn. My pals have to sit on me.

We have a local Viper asswipe.
He is preceded by a few C6 Corvette asswipes who arrive early to tape off a turf in the middle of the show.
They leave the center space for the Viper. At the peak of the crowd the Viper pulls in blipping the throttle every 2.7 seconds.
His buddies pull back the tape and he backs in. It has a distance sensor and every person that walks by sets off the "Step Away From the Car" bullhorn. My pals have to sit on me.

Sickening. Reminds me of the Malachi brothers

Oh Stan I really need to take a load to Florida one of these days I would tag team with you to drive them goofy with setting that off over and over like a 2 year old.

Back