Hey there from New Zealand

mrdodge

Reaction score
Hey there. My name is John and I'm recently the proud owner of a 1966 Dodge Monaco 500 2 dr hardtop with 383 four barrel & 727 trans. :glasses2:

The car has been in NZ for approx 2 years and is in original condition. Bodywise, just some rust around the bottom of the rear screen, original paint (cream), a few small dents and scratches, and a larger dent in the trunk & rear bumper. Has a new upholstery kit but needs headliner & carpet.
Drives nice for a 45 y.o. car. Plans include general tidy up at this stage due to the busy nature of my work as time allows.

I have previously owned a number of Australian Valiants and a 34 Dodge sedan (hot rodded) Have just sold my T bucket & Model A roadster project because I wanted to get back into a Mopar.

Looking forward to talking to like minded Mopar folk and picking up tips etc. to help with the Dodge:hello:

Welcome to the site from the Motor City! Let's see some pics of your ride.

Welcome to the site MRDODGE. THis is a good site for nuts and bolts information on our beloved C bodies. I think you will find a lot of information and sources for parts here as well. Glad to have you with us.

Thanks guys for the welcome. Have now got a pic as an avatar and have hopefully attached a couple more. If I don't see you at the Palmy swapmeet, Airstream, we will definitely be at Taupo.

P1040055.jpg

P1040050.jpg

P1040060.jpg

ha ha, I actually tried to swap my old chev truck for it before I got my fury, which I did swap the chev for.

Back