Hi Everyone!

NWMoparguy

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

First off, you all have some awesome cars on here. I don't currently have a C-Body myself, but I'm trying to work out a deal to save a 68 Polara two door fastback from ending up a derby car. I will keep everyone posted. My other MOPAR projects are Forward Looks cars. I have a 57 Plymouth four door Hardtop, 60 Dodge Seneca two door sedan and a 55 Dodge Royale four door sedan.

There's those words again, Forward Look. Welcome, pics of all cars are mandatory!

Welcome to the site from the Motor City!

There's those words again, Forward Look. Welcome, pics of all cars are mandatory![/QUOTE

Here ya go.....some of my junk! :)

00k0k_fG11zsVfq3g_600x450.jpgplymouth.jpg55 Dodge.jpg

00k0k_fG11zsVfq3g_600x450.jpg

plymouth.jpg

55 Dodge.jpg

Welcome! I am new here too but so far everyone has been really helpful and I am sure that they will all make you feel welcome just like they have me. Now go get the c body and get to work!

I hope I can get this one. I think I can work something out on it.

View attachment 25997

Wow that's pretty sharp and would be such a shame for it to be derbied. Good Luck !!!!

but what's the deal with the mirror that appears to be mounted on the fender? Is it? If so is it for towing visibility?

Last edited:
I just noticed the mirrors too, wonder what the deal with that is? I haven't seen the car in person. It's at a buddy of mine's place up in Washington. He wheels and deals with derby guys up there. He let me know about this one because it's too nice to get smashed. I'm going to trade him couple of GM derby cars for it. It has pretty nice black interior and a 383 that is suppose to run. Story is that someone stole the carburetor and one valve cover off it before they got interrupted and ran off. So it's missing those parts and has been sitting since then.

Welcome ........... Nice junk you got there !!! :eek:ccasion14:

You know what they say about "One mans junk" Keep the pictures coming ............... :3gears:

Wollfen, that is an awesome car!
It was i originally had a Hemi 392 in it to start with after my long ram manifolds were stolen so I sold the 426 wedge. The after i sold the hemi i put a poly 318 in it and sold the car before moving to the states. it help finicne my car purchases here. oh and I also sold my World War Two Spitfire project too before coming here.
spit.jpg

spit.jpg

Back