Hmn original roadrunner chrysler limo.

I went to Carlisle hoping to see a white one this year first time but no one down there has seen a white 69 RR in years .

???? There were at least two there last year. One was in the show field and a white A12 was at the feature display.

A friend just had his white RM21 A12 done.

cool I am hoping next year I will bring mine down there had a great time

There is a color by model break down of all the A12's over on the "liftoff hood playground". It's been so long since I've logged in there that I've forgotten all my log in info.

mine is not a A12 lift off hood but the color is the same 69/70 alpine white is the only year for that color ( Plymouth color )dodge white was different .
one of the A12 white cars helped me to put my road runner back to the original color .in fact bob and sue Malcolm the people who owns Malcolm dealership in ohio .I talked with sue 9 years ago and she in all of the cars they sold the only alpine white car was the one on the cover of a mopar mag A12 one.
mine is a real white one I have build sheet and fender tag and after talking to sue she convinced me to put it back to the right color .
I cant find how many white road runner they made in 1969 .
I have seen some fake white ones

There is a color by model break down of all the A12's over on the "liftoff hood playground".

Dave Watt updates this sheet. Current as of 8/1/15

A12_Color_and_Transmission_8-1-15.jpg

:laughing7: When I read the thread title, I was expecting to see a limo built out of an original Roadrunner, kind of along the lines of something like this.

redneck-limo.jpg

I'm glad I didn't see it.

Both cars are beautiful.

yup I saw that I just wish I could find how many 1969 alpine white road runners they made without going thru whats his name gavin something .
I don't trust him

yup I saw that I just wish I could find how many 1969 alpine white road runners they made without going thru whats his name gavin something .
I don't trust him

You will never find out that info. Sorry, but Chrysler never kept track of that.

The A-12 registry has those numbers only by actual count of cars in their registry and cars that people have first hand knowledge of.

Big_John; The A-12 registry has those numbers only by actual count of cars in their registry and cars that people have first hand knowledge of.[/QUOTE said:
Actually John. All the info on the A12's that were produced is available and Dave Wyatts chart accounts for all of them.

You will never find out that info. Sorry, but Chrysler never kept track of that.

The A-12 registry has those numbers only by actual count of cars in their registry and cars that people have first hand knowledge of.

But the sales reports can narrow that stuff down pretty close by percentages .

But the sales reports can narrow that stuff down pretty close by percentages .

To the best of my knowledge, colors were not tracked prior to 70. I do have copies of some original pre 70 sales reports. Colors are not listed.

To the best of my knowledge, there is no way to know the actual factory color breakdown of pre 70 cars.

ok.... I guess that makes sense, I have some numbers for my stuff from 1970 sales reports

well that s##ks so I guess it will be a mystery on the color alpine white .

Back