Hmn original roadrunner chrysler limo.

polarus

Reaction score
Hemmings 083.jpgHemmings 084.jpgHemmings 085.jpgHemmings 098.jpgHemmings 100.jpg

Hemmings 083.jpg

Hemmings 084.jpg

Hemmings 085.jpg

Hemmings 098.jpg

Hemmings 100.jpg

EXACTLY the way they are supposed to be.
Minimal, clean, NO bling.
Gorgeous!
attachment.php

A day doesn't go by where another one isn't ruined by some buffoon attention ***** who tires of it after a year.

Super clean and super basic which is how I remember them.

Looking through all these today a thought popped into my mind. Would I rather have a #1 show condition car that cost me $75K and be smugly proud or 6-7 good #3 cars as drivers for fun?

Ok, anyone smug around here?:poke:

Had one about the same 'cept had white and 'gold' interior... 426 4 spd....

Had one about the same 'cept had white and 'gold' interior... 426 4 spd....
What would you do if you still had it, drive it? Or store it as a blue chip investment.

The limo was Walter P. Chrysler (or maybe his widow) car.

Shame on me I always forget the A12 option in 69, thanks for the reminder.

Thanks. Not very B-body savvy.
For some reason I thought it was 383 only initially and 383s and 440s later.

Three of my past B bodys. I ordered the T5 A12 road Runner new, Had the A12 Super Bee for about a year and sold it to buy the Alpine white A12 Road Runner.

69 A12 new (Large).jpg

six pack BEE (Large).jpg

Alpine white 6BBL (Large).jpg

nice car I have a white one too .do you still have your A12 mine is just a stock 383 Road Runner 1.jpg

Road Runner 1.jpg

nice car I have a white one too .do you still have your A12 mine is just a stock 383 View attachment 61640

Very nice. The alpine white really shows off the early B body's well, I think.
Mine was sold back in the late 90's to support a business venture. It went to a fellow up in Cleveland area who still has it.

Here is a pic of mine and another White A12 taken at the Carlisle A12 reunion back in 92.

twin alpine white 6BBL's (Large).jpg

I went to Carlisle hoping to see a white one this year first time but no one down there has seen a white 69 RR in years .
it doe's turn heads when I drive it to a show .:yaayy:

Back