holiday wishes

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you FCBO!

1524573_10152121407362464_855198449_n.jpg

Merry Christmas to all from New Zealand. Enjoy the time with your families, loved ones and C bodied beauties!

I'm impressed, Fred. You still use the old style lights that we grew up with.
Not the 10 miles of LED strands...

Posted via Topify on Android
Sorry to disappoint Stan but we just changed over to LEDs this year. The Moravian Star at the top of the tree is still original from the 50's when I was a kid.

Merry Christmas from Maine, and thanks to all that are willing to share all they have learned, it is appreciated. :yourock:

This year I'm going to throw some tinsel on the stereo and turn off the house lights...

Since I can connect this with Christmas I am now obligated to tell our FCBO friends why Stan and I do not get along so well. Some may have heard and not believed but it is true that Stan and I are actually brothers , famous brothers...and guess who is who.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_SGlPnA_iCk

heatmiser2.jpgSnowMiser.jpg

christmas card.jpg

IMG_0133.jpg

DSCF1015.jpg

IMG_6398.jpg

:merrychristmas::merrychristmas::merrychristmas::merrychristmas::merrychristmas::merrychristmas:

To all my FCBO Brothers ..................

heatmiser2.jpg

SnowMiser.jpg

christmas card.jpg

IMG_0133.jpg

DSCF1015.jpg

IMG_6398.jpg

Since I can connect this with Christmas I am now obligated to tell our FCBO friends why Stan and I do not get along so well. Some may have heard and not believed but it is true that Stan and I are actually brothers , famous brothers...and guess who is who............
Around here it looks like Mr Green Christmas will prevail....

Merry Christmas FCBO! Dave, is that a train under that tree??

Yes, two Lionel sets for my two youngest they got for their first Christmas's. Now 15 and 16 they each go a car to go with their respective set for the next dozen years...Now the trains are too long but they'll have something for when they are on their own

Back