How about a derby build thread??

Do you have any Royal Monaco's?
I do not, that picture is a little over year old I think maybe more. Always selling ot trading or running cars so it's always changing. No Monaco's, or gran furys unfortunately. hard to find I would love to find a royal Monaco wagon as a driver

Dont build that 68 fasttop once shipping prices drop down to reasonable level I'll snag that one up to lol I like them cali two doors
nope. a year in storage will add $1200 to the price. not worth it if people are already thumbing their nose at it.

your right, it's not a c-body, that's why it's a better race car project
yes but the so called mopar guy didn't know it . i think he may be a gm guy @ heart & i don't think we should be talking about derbying ANY MOPAR thus sight is to save them & NOT CRASH THEM!

Bad news. I had a real look at the car today and found that there was a rust spot almost two WHOLE inches long. Totally no longer feasible to restore this car. Decided to start selling it in parts starting the 17th. Also, looks like there were HP manifolds on it, so it looks to be a performance 440. Dang, too bad it’s too far gone for a restoration.

F9A57D95-F9DE-4490-AEE8-65F1392B4910.jpeg

C9090BF4-9530-4769-9C20-8E2AA3BEC003.jpeg

212FED5B-5E63-4205-9ED7-FC886587324D.jpeg

C82DB173-C556-4E41-9CCF-09FC0D7FB253.jpeg

Bad news. I had a real look at the car today and found that there was a rust spot almost two WHOLE inches long. Totally no longer feasible to restore this car. Decided to start selling it in parts starting the 17th. Also, looks like there were HP manifolds on it, so it looks to be a performance 440. Dang, too bad it’s too far gone for a restoration.

Bad news. I had a real look at the car today and found that there was a rust spot almost two WHOLE inches long. Totally no longer feasible to restore this car. Decided to start selling it in parts starting the 17th. Also, looks like there were HP manifolds on it, so it looks to be a performance 440. Dangble i have seen wor, too bad it’s too far gone for a restoration.
its fixable i have seen worst that was fixed if u did the work yourself but considering what it could possibly be worth when its done (20-50k) if u have the $ fix it . but if u want to turn it into s rod go for it its yur car

ook @ what they r bringing !Classic Dodge Coronet 500 for Sale on ClassicCars.com

you don't understand. I am going to part out the new yorker and put the parts in the coronet. let me know if there are any parts you may want.

you don't understand. I am going to part out the new yorker and put the parts in the coronet. let me know if there are any parts you may want.
the only thing that will swap is the motor& trany nouthing elde will swap all the interior psats r c only only body parts will not swap the new yorker is a full size but the cornet is a bid size now u may be able to make the bucket seats fit but thats about it unless u do a lot of modifying my car is done outside of body & paint work , but im broke + i have no garage to do it in

What part don't you understand about a 'ratrod'?
most r rusted junkers from what i have seen in stead a good interior they u cleared over rust some have a metal tractor seat . im not impressed & manly i dont think r safe for the road but maybe they don't drive them much. i seen a lot of stuff in my nearly 50 yrs of working on cars & mopars. i have built my own race motors too

And these seats would look good in a ratrod, right? They fold back and fourth, great for naps when I get tired on long trips.

EA7B0509-0737-4C41-9DFE-C105DBA93601.jpeg

884D27B8-CD2D-4D19-AFCA-1DC683244A3D.jpeg

View attachment 561041

View attachment 561042

View attachment 561043

View attachment 561044
Very nice car. Looks to be k code 350hp

Back