How many 72-73 Imperials will be FOR SALE between now and into 2018?

Not surprised, beautiful car presented perfectly in a brilliant location. How often do we see a dirty car full of junk, this was the perfect way to offer the car for sale.
Great photography and video...perfect presentation.

Guess I better go get a fourth Imperial 72-73 Scott@LocuMob . ..:poke:
I wish Laura was as understanding about growing a collection as Mrs Doc seems to be. I'd like my herd to grow a little bit more. I have a plan...

Not sure if we've seen this one before:
1971 Chrysler Crown Imperial
00m0m_kYyEidNaVlO_1200x900.jpg

00C0C_fOSxHxVGxHg_1200x900.jpg

Last edited:
Think I will text Rex later for the story when the sun comes up in Colorado.:lol:think it's 3 am there now.

Would look good on South Australian roads. If you really want one put the call out on car forums and Facebook forums.

I'm a member of mopar collectors guide on Facebook and will ask whether someone knows of one of these for sale, must have been a few triple black ones ordered.

Last edited:
Would look good on South Australian roads. If you really want one out the call out on car forums and Facebook forums.

I'm a member of mopar collectors guide on Facebook and will ask whether someone knows of one of these for sale, must have been a few triple black ones ordered.
It would indeed cause a bit of rubbernecking.
I'm not on FB (I detest it), a rare colour combination it seems, reckon I've seen 4 triple-black '73s in 10+ years and only two had leather seats, they sold as a pair on ebay many moons ago. I have avoided putting 'wanted' ads as asking prices tend to suddenly increase...
Your assistance would be appreciated, thanks!

Having it mistitled with wrong year can be a benefit...if you want this car...will have to inquire more later.

That black paint looks suspicious to me.. I'm pretty sure that's not the first paint..
Plus the rear window left open a little makes me wonder how much water got into the car

Back