How many 72-73 Imperials will be FOR SALE between now and into 2018?

That white one was for sale here in Finland until I made the deal. The deal will be done fully next November.

Hey Doc! More to see and hear next November, but if you like starters:

5 018.jpg

5 022.jpg

5 024.jpg

5 025.jpg

5 026.jpg

That white one was for sale here in Finland until I made the deal. The deal will be done fully next November.
So, Finland and Minnesota similar population...your country twice as big area-wise...how many 72-73 Imperials you estimate over there?...I know of just maybe eight to ten in Minnesota including my own.

Sorry for my delay. Possibly about a couple of tens if I`m not totally wrong. All others are 4d except one of each model year that are coupes. Total counts at over 100 Imperials, but most of them are pre-67s.

This one just came up on radar...supposed to be rough shape and for sale...more details soon if I get feedback.
just popped up.jpg

Yikes!:wideyed:
That’s not a 2500 dollar Imp.

its like a before/after 45 years! I think that top beauty has the same color vinyl top that my car originally had. Mine was a nasty faded brown and when I replaced it with black, I thought That it was originally gold. I see now that it was yellow, which matches the code.

its like a before/after 45 years! I think that top beauty has the same color vinyl top that my car originally had. Mine was a nasty faded brown and when I replaced it with black, I thought That it was originally gold. I see now that it was yellow, which matches the code.
Say you could get it for 1- 1.5K..plus 1K to ship...selling parts might break even...I would love the leather seats, door panels, steering column plus, brake booster core, etc..idler arm core...trim....

Say you could get it for 1- 1.5K..plus 1K to ship...selling parts might break even...I would love the leather seats, door panels, steering column plus, brake booster core, etc..idler arm core...trim....
That plan works much better without the shipping. Then it's nice having the trailer around. My parts car for the parts car was only worth it because I had a way to move it myself. It also didn't really have much I felt comfortable selling... but has solved a lot of silly little parts problems I was concerned with... now it's like I brake something and I see if I have one in the stash.

Maybe it's worth paying the asking price and having the parts, like they say, they're not being made anymore. Risk is it could be crushed thus losing whatever is good on it.

Back