How many 72-73 Imperials will be FOR SALE between now and into 2018?

just documenting some of the ones on the radar this week...this one an eccentric seller in PA.
pa imp.jpg

crazy how the right color can change my desire to possess a car .. what a difference between that baffling blue and white combo
on a rather rough car that I brought up here in the honest hope to get saved by a member and that babyshit brown/green/tawny gold
on a perfect condition car that would make me rather go on my bicycle..
don´t want to trigger anyone in here who likes that Y9.. just my 2 cents

The Y9 is very nice as long as it’s shiny.

I'm still waiting to hear back from potential seller with more pics...but, with the Holiday and such...
serious or not.jpg

I do hope this one gets saved...I love that it was red originally and that steering wheel does look pretty pristine...
36671163_10212298483044004_8468425517610041344_n.jpg
36653607_10212298483244009_607145166897152000_n.jpg

don't know... But, it sure is a beauty...
Okay, I bought the 72 2 door gold Imperial. Haven't laid hands on it, and probably notr for several months. I am putting it into storage in Dallas, TX and will pick up later this fall. As Doc has advised me, I will start a thread on it and my other cars. Third Imperial for me.
_MG_8305_zpso5yi1oy4.jpg

Okay, I bought the 72 2 door gold Imperial. Haven't laid hands on it, and probably notr for several months. I am putting it into storage in Dallas, TX and will pick up later this fall. As Doc has advised me, I will start a thread on it and my other cars. Third Imperial for me. View attachment 196061
I am very very excited for you...more than you can imagine. Can't wait to see more of her.

Okay, I bought the 72 2 door gold Imperial. Haven't laid hands on it, and probably notr for several months. I am putting it into storage in Dallas, TX and will pick up later this fall. As Doc has advised me, I will start a thread on it and my other cars. Third Imperial for me. View attachment 196061
Did you get permission from Doc beforehand? :poke:

Third Imperial? You guys are as bad as some of the rest of us! We just can't keep only one, can we? Look forward to seeing and reading about the car this winter/early next year. Congratulations on the purchase.

Did you get permission from Doc beforehand? :poke:

Third Imperial? You guys are as bad as some of the rest of us! We just can't keep only one, can we? Look forward to seeing and reading about the car this winter/early next year. Congratulations on the purchase.
Well, Doc and I have this personal messeage exchange going on. Before I posted this, several days ago I let him know. As he is in Minnesota and most of my cars are in South Dakota, in is kind of a neighborly thing! Probably my only 72 Imperial. That makes a trifecta with my other two '72 Fury's.

Well, Doc and I have this personal messeage exchange going on. Before I posted this, several days ago I let him know. As he is in Minnesota and most of my cars are in South Dakota, in is kind of a neighborly thing! Probably my only 72 Imperial. That makes a trifecta with my other two '72 Fury's.
Guess I better go get a fourth Imperial 72-73 Scott@LocuMob . ..:poke:

I keep wondering how I can dress this girl up to look like an Imperial so Doc will get confused about another red '72 Imperial. Guess it isn't going to happen!
IMG_0642.JPG

Back