How similar are 66 & 68 rear seats?

Isaiah Estrada

FCBO Gold Member
Reaction score
Moving along nicely with the 68 project. As some of you may know, I am going to run 66 Chrysler 300 bucket seats up front!

Looking at photos of both rear seats, they look REALLY similar… I am going to be buying front seat covers, but if I can also get a seat cover for the “66” seat and cover my factory 1968 rear seat with that, it’d make things a lot easier. I hope I’m making sense :poke:

Thanks for any info and help I can get! I’m looking at Dante’s as it seems like they have connections to a supplier who makes both front and rear seats for the 300

Moving along nicely with the 68 project. As some of you may know, I am going to run 66 Chrysler 300 bucket seats up front!

Looking at photos of both rear seats, they look REALLY similar… I am going to be buying front seat covers, but if I can also get a seat cover for the “66” seat and cover my factory 1968 rear seat with that, it’d make things a lot easier. I hope I’m making sense :poke:

Thanks for any info and help I can get! I’m looking at Dante’s as it seems like they have connections to a supplier who makes both front and rear seats for the 300

Isaiah: I wanna say the back seat for your car is the same as a '66 300 coupe, but your car is a fast top. There was no '66 fast top. It may not be an issue, however. You might check with Murray Park. I'm sure he would know for sure. Murray B. Park - Used and NOS Parts for Chrysler, Imperial, Dodge, Desoto, and Plymouth

I have Murray on speed-dial. . .

5F454DA7-FC68-46E6-B679-BF28177AF4EF.jpeg

B7F49E3C-76C3-4DC4-B929-6C0DFB100AC9.jpeg

They do look mighty similar

I can see a difference already. The center drop down has angled sides on the 66 and the 68 looks straight.

Isaiah, if you change the rear to a '66, I have a package tray cover I'd sell. You can message me here or on Facebook

David

Back