WANTED HP EXHAUST MANIFOLD

Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe you. It’s also on my all original 77 Police Gran Fury’s 440HP. Someone also told me they’ve seen them on Chargers. Not sure of that though. Do you possibly have what I’m looking for?

pretty sure b and c used the same r/s manifold...it was just the left one that was different

It’s also on my all original 77 Police Gran Fury’s 440HP.

OK, then I won't worry anymore.

Do tell us everything about your 1977 Gran Fury Police! What I want to know most is the fender tag (does it contain the sequence 222?) and the number of heat shields originally bolted to the underside. About a year ago I did some research on that. (People can and will reseach the funniest things!)

Last edited:
I believe this may be what you are looking for. It is a new repro casting and believe it works on the passenger side 440 Cbody. If interested do your homework first. Not cheap but new.

Reproduction right hand exhaust manifold for 68-69 Mopar ...

header-logo.png

View Cart (0)
Quick Order
Garage
Wish List
Login
CLICK HERE FOR GIFT CERTIFICATES!
Begin Shopping Now! Select a make below!

B-Body 1962-74 - Charger - Road Runner - Super Bee
» Exhaust
» Exhaust Manifold
» Manifolds - Hardware - Big Block

Home
Catalog Home

Click On Image For Detail

HP689RH.a_thumb.png

HP689RH.c_thumb.png

HP689RH.e_thumb.png

HP689RH.f_thumb.png

Part Number:HP689RH

In Stock - Item usually ships within 24 to 48 hours

* Discount Exempt
* Not Eligible For Free Shipping

Reproduction right hand exhaust manifold for 68-69 Mopar B-body with 383/440 engines.

Years Fit:
Makes Fit:
DodgePlymouth

Models Fit:
Belvedere / Satellite / Road Runner / GTXChargerCoronet / Super Bee

Bodies Fit:
B-body

These are reproductions of the high performance manifolds. They will also replace standard performance manifolds if the head pipes of the exhaust system are modified. Includes the heat riser valve that is pre installed.

MSRP $261.99
YEARONE Price: $239.99
Qty:

Add to Wish List
# 3139112
mopar-logo-footer.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back