I am torn here, a VERY tough decision to make about my 2 C bodies.

I would keep the Fury......I think it's the better looking of the two.

I would also go with the sentimental pick and keep Dad's Fury. I talk about finding my Super Bee and Challenger some day........ I would really like to find one of my Dad's three Fusie wagons!

Since I don't have a garage.........Geico - $14 a month.

Just off the phone with Hagerty. To add my Cougar and Mustang, valued at $17,000 each, will cost me an additional $100 a year. That means five cars at $298/year.

Tough call, but I would do what I could to keep them both. Those are some really nice looking C-Bodies you have. I see the issue you have with the Fury, My Fury is family sentimental as well. I will always feel the need to keep it in top shape and care for it for as long as I can. Good luck with your decision.

Just off the phone with Hagerty. To add my Cougar and Mustang, valued at $17,000 each, will cost me an additional $100 a year. That means five cars at $298/year.
How on earth do you have it so cheap? What is the total agreed value for the 5? I have 3 valued at just under 70K and I'm over a grand for the year. Must be location...

I don't want to influence your decision one way or the other, as it would be a conflict of interest.

However... IF... You decide to sell your 300, I would like some further details and you could leave a PM or call me with a price. I sent you my cell number.

I have had my '68 300 since I was 13, for about 30 years now. I have taken a closer look at it a few months ago, and I really don't think it would be worth the effort and expense to restore it. The quarters don't look too bad, but the outer wheel tubs are worse, and it could be done, but I think it would be wiser to just find a solid car. I do have a strong attachment to my 300, being as it was my 1st car, but I think Stan nailed it when he said the car isn't going to care if say, it were to get replaced by a long lost twin separated at birth... I'm pretty sure just having a decent '68 300 to drive on occasion would give me the same warm and fuzzies that I remember from my original 300 when I was growing up.

I am in no rush, so if you don't make a decision for a year or so, I would still appreciate an option to consider your 300 if you ever decide to sell. I am not in search mode as of yet, so I likely will not have a replacement anytime soon.

68 300 (5).jpg

68 300 (5).jpg

Back