I bought 3 more parts cars

C Body Bob

Old Man with a Hat
Reaction score
i bought a 74 Dodge Dart 2 door 318 auto with a/c. I may try to flip it. A 74 Plymouth Fury 2 door no engine or trans. I have a waiting list 3 people deep on parts for that. I have been trying to buy this car for a while. And what the heck I got a deal on a 76 Ford Granada 4 door. Damn nice car. Guy bought it to get the drive train out for a Mustang project. Shame as this car was nice, but I understand. He wanted his Mustang. I may flip it which means it will be used to store parts in until I sell it. If it don't sell after a while I'll see if I can sell some parts. And I had a demo guy call me. Said he striped out a 84 or something M body Gran Fury. He said C body Bob I'll make you a deal on the parts. Already removed. I have no idea what he has. I guess I'll ride over to his shop & if the parts look good I might as well. He's going to throw them in the trash otherwise. And a guy I use to race with. Bumped into him at a recent car show. He just bought a 70 Dodge Polara 2 door 440 with buckets & console shift. Said the car is nice. He blew the motor in his Barracuda & said he was going to pull the motor in the Polara to put in the drag car. I know I know. So I need to stay in touch & after he does that I'll see if I can buy that car. He says it's nice. I'm going to be a busy boy this fall & winter. I'll keep you guys posted as I get these cars & start removing parts.

Before that 70 Polara goes public , please let me know what's doin with it

Before that 70 Polara goes public , please let me know what's doin with it
remind me from time to time. It may be a while. And he may want too much. I'll give you first shot if I don't forget. That 74 Fury I looked at it last summer. Now I got to find the time to go & get all these cars

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
Stan I went & picked up the steering box. Took a pic of the numbers. Note the shaft. When I turn the pitman arm lock to lock. Don't recall one disappearing into the housing before. Let me know

I have been talking with the guy on the Polara. He's not sure what year it is. He said it has the round side marker lights & the tail light go's all the way across the back. So sounds like a 68 right. I sent him pics of a 68 & 69. He called back & said his is a 69. So he's going to get his son to send me pics. We are too far apart price wise. So we are talking. He has a 66 B body Plymouth two door body he wants to sell too. I'm probably going to have to step up to close this deal.

Stan I went & picked up the steering box. Took a pic of the numbers. Note the shaft. When I turn the pitman arm lock to lock. Don't recall one disappearing into the housing before. Let me know
That does not sound right.
Comments from the steering box experts?

CRAP, I didn't know these things were so cheap...

Screenshot_2016-10-07-18-55-29-370.jpeg

Maybe you should send that telescoping unit to your friend. Lol.

Last edited:
Well bad news. Not going to get the 74 Fury. It's way down in the woods & the recent Hirricane flooded that area. Fortunately I had not paid for it. So maybe I'll get another some day

i bought a 74 Dodge Dart 2 door 318 auto with a/c. I may try to flip it. A 74 Plymouth Fury 2 door no engine or trans. I have a waiting list 3 people deep on parts for that. I have been trying to buy this car for a while. And what the heck I got a deal on a 76 Ford Granada 4 door. Damn nice car. Guy bought it to get the drive train out for a Mustang project. Shame as this car was nice, but I understand. He wanted his Mustang. I may flip it which means it will be used to store parts in until I sell it. If it don't sell after a while I'll see if I can sell some parts. And I had a demo guy call me. Said he striped out a 84 or something M body Gran Fury. He said C body Bob I'll make you a deal on the parts. Already removed. I have no idea what he has. I guess I'll ride over to his shop & if the parts look good I might as well. He's going to throw them in the trash otherwise. And a guy I use to race with. Bumped into him at a recent car show. He just bought a 70 Dodge Polara 2 door 440 with buckets & console shift. Said the car is nice. He blew the motor in his Barracuda & said he was going to pull the motor in the Polara to put in the drag car. I know I know. So I need to stay in touch & after he does that I'll see if I can buy that car. He says it's nice. I'm going to be a busy boy this fall & winter. I'll keep you guys posted as I get these cars & start removing parts.
Heres the funny, he bought the granada for the drivetrain for his mustang. What year mustang? Reason i ask is that the granada front disc brake setup fits 64 up mustang and falcon up thru 69. If he was doing one of those years he left a nice mod behind with the car lol.

Heres the funny, he bought the granada for the drivetrain for his mustang. What year mustang? Reason i ask is that the granada front disc brake setup fits 64 up mustang and falcon up thru 69. If he was doing one of those years he left a nice mod behind with the car lol.
He got the brakes too

Back