I feel like a 72 Imperial Dentist!!!

I just thought of something...could you imagine the board game Monopoly...But, loaded only with Imperial themes and real stock colors and the board pieces would be fancied off of real interior/ exterior trim details...etc. etc.. I would try to corner the market on Red Imperials then...:rofl:
Cool! I’ll be working on these while we play.

0B7C078A-D2A4-4D57-B1C9-23076479A8BB.png

Change all the railroads on the Monopoly board to Chrysler Imperial dealerships. Whenever you land on one, you get to buy another red Imperial.
Another thought, instead of "go" or "start", make that a gas station. Every time you circle the board you get a fill up.

Change all the railroads on the Monopoly board to Chrysler Imperial dealerships. Whenever you land on one, you get to buy another red Imperial.
Another thought, instead of "go" or "start", make that a gas station. Every time you circle the board you get a fill up.
Like it...Don't forget the plants: Jefferson etc...

I've got a 4 pack of that in my basement fridge. One day, I'm gonna pop the cap on one of them, hold my nose, and attempt to drink that Chocolate Cream Stout.

Instead of a Jager Bomb, drop a shot of Jim Beam in a glass of 72 Imperial Chocolate Cream Stout and you've got a _______?

1. LeBaron Blowout?
2. Fuselage Depth Charge?
3. Imperial Grenade?

Imperial Beer.jpg

Some day when I am too ancient to drive, I will have one of my sons drive. I want to buy one of these '72 IMPs and flip off every Prius driver I see as a last great act of defiance.

Dave
:rofl:
Not to mention the passengers in all those damn self-driving Googlemobiles that supposedly will be taking over our highways!

PS/Edit: I wonder if any of my local booze outlets carry 72Imp. (Other varieties from the same brewery: yes.)

Last edited:

Okay! What's next??!!!

monopoly board V1.png

Back