I feel like a 72 Imperial Dentist!!!

You know, I do the flip off thing now in the '65 Newport Vert and the idiots driving a Prius give me a dumb look: "So what did I do?" Must be a Millennial thing. (You are driving it)(No I do not flip of some lady with a bunch of kids)

Dave

Last edited:
Pretty sweet when a 72 Imperial almost dwarfs a stretched semi-truck!!!
almost dwarf.png

Thank you on the side shot compliment!! I had the top painted so I can have a new vinyl top installed. I figured the paint would help with longevity!
Shieeet man. Don't know how you improve on that. I mean, @detmatt 's 67 is an absolute beauty with its black sideburns but... yours looks pretty damned "done" to me.

Well, he throws in pictures of the cabover, then there's the boat, and then the skid steer. Quite a mix, this thread could go on forever!

Thanks for noticing Moseman!! I work for a Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business and we bid on Government contracts and any other available work where we can find opportunities to employ service-disabled and able veteran's. In doing so, we believe in being a debt free company and purchase our equipment rather than rent it. We are former military Explosive Ordnance Disposal (EOD) technicians with two business owners whom are Tom Rancich (Navy Seal, then EOD) and Elliott Adler (deep sea hardhat diver, then EOD). They formed our company to employ service disabled veterans and help them back into the workplace. Being veterans, we have a wide portfolio of job skills from our background and we specialize in finding niche' opportunities to solve problems where most companies make a problem too large. We provide services in Underwater Unexploded Ordnance (UXO) remediation, dive services, land based UXO, environmental remediation, construction, mechanical and explosive demolition, survey services, ROV and Sonar based solutions to diver-limitations, civil works, and more. Basically - any job skill a service disabled veteran or veteran has, and we can find an opportunity to bid on that work, and design a way to win that work, we do it. Sorry for the long job-pitch, but I'm proud to be a Veteran, I'm proud to work with my company, and I'm proud to share who we are and what we do! www.vrhabilis.com
Okay! Back to Imperials!!

Last edited:
Thanks for noticing Moseman!! I work for a Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business and we bid on Government work where we can employee service disabled veteran's. In doing so, we believe in debt free and purchase our equipment rather than rent it. We are former military Explosive Ordnance Disposal (EOD) technicians with two business owners whom are Tom Rancich (Navy Seal, then EOD) and Elliott Adler (deep sea hardhat diver, then EOD). They formed our company to employ service disabled veterans and help them back into the workplace. Being veterans, we have a wide portfolio of job skills from our background and we specialize in finding niche' opportunities to solve problems where most companies make a problem too large. We provide services in Underwater Unexploded Ordnance (UXO) remediation, dive services, land based UXO, environmental remediation, construction, mechanical and explosive demolition, survey services, ROV and Sonar based solutions to diver-limitations, civil works, and more. Basically - any job skill a service disabled veteran or veteran has, and we can find an opportunity to bid on that work, and design a way to win that work, we do it. Sorry for the long job-pitch, but I'm proud to be a Veteran, I'm proud to work with my company, and I'm proud to share who we are and what we do! www.vrhabilis.com
Okay! Back to Imperials!!
That is way cool! Okay, let me look at your website. I may have some oppotunities for you all. I run a caol company in NW NM.

Wow, what a car! It's gorgeous, I like it without the top, just the way it is, stunning. Why hide that for so long?

Some day when I am too ancient to drive, I will have one of my sons drive. I want to buy one of these '72 IMPs and flip off every Prius driver I see as a last great act of defiance.

Dave

In a prior time when I was driving my '67 CE23 much more often, I was on the freeway when a pesky Fiero was behind me. I changed lanes (to the right) as soon as I could. When it went past, I changed lanes back to where I was. I might have been a little more aggressive in those younger times, so I was a little closer to its rear bumper than normal. Then, the driver must have looked in the rear view mirror and seen "wall-to-wall" '67 Chrysler grille. Suddenly, it accelerated and "left the area", not to be seen again. Size and power mattered in those earlier times, too.

CBODY67

friggin loove it !! what a beautyful Imperial :thankyou::thankyou::thankyou: for sharing the pics with us
that freightliner looks like a wardrobe on wheels :lol::lol:

Shieeet man. Don't know how you improve on that. I mean, @detmatt 's 67 is an absolute beauty with its black sideburns but... yours looks pretty damned "done" to me.
Thanks a lot but If you’re referring to the top on my car it’s actually white...:lol:

Back