I finally finished my four post lift.

Catfish

Reaction score
Between work and cement contractors and electricians, it took awhile. Other than the concrete and electrical I put the damn thing together by myself. Now all my "friends" are excited, but they can suck *** since they didn't help at all. Sorry about the Fords, my Mopars are STILL not f'ing done!!

Some progress shots, and a picture showing the two rolling jacks.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Congratulations on climbing the You suck list

:congratualtions::congratualtions::congratualtions::congratualtions::congratualtions:

Sweet, definitely on everyone's you suck list. I will never restore Goldies underside until I have one.

Terminator

Between work and cement contractors and electricians, it took awhile. Other than the concrete and electrical I put the damn thing together by myself. Now all my "friends" are excited, but they can suck *** since they didn't help at all. Sorry about the Fords, my Mopars are STILL not f'ing done!!

Love the terminator. Looks like one helluva garage!

Love the terminator. Looks like one helluva garage!

Terminators can make stupid horsepower for dirt cheap. Fun cars.

Other than the concrete and electrical I put the damn thing together by myself. Now all my "friends" are excited, but they can suck *** since they didn't help at all.

I feel your pain! Moving is the same way. "Oh, yeah, we'll be there, we'll help ya!" Sure you will. That's why I will not help people move. Enjoy your lift!!! You put it together, let your "buddies" stare in awe and jealousy.

Congrats...this WILL make life much easier, at least the working on cars life. Don't be surprised about the influx of new friends you will come across :yes:

IMG_20140718_234911241 (Large).jpgIMGP6605 (Large).jpg

IMG_20140718_234911241 (Large).jpg

IMGP6605 (Large).jpg

Very, very nice lift and garage! Nice stuff on the walls too! I'm envious.....LOL!!!

Very nice my friend! I gotta get one of those but I'm thinking 2 post.

When I retire and build my shop, I'm getting one of those. Nice job!

Very nice my friend! I gotta get one of those but I'm thinking 2 post.

The 2 post does have it's advantages over the 4 post, does make it easier doing some mech work. The 4 post also has it's own pluses...can store 2 vehicles, most models come with casters so the lift can be moved around if needed. Just depends on your wants/needs. EITHER one will make you wonder why you didn't get one sooner...my 2¢

Back