I had to put her away

LocuMob

Fluid Technician with a hat
Reaction score
This is the site I woke up to today:

IMAG3304.jpg

I knew it was coming, just didn't want to believe it. Oh well, anytime I can drive into November is always good. First time in a long time she got snow on her, but it melts fast. We got at least 3" for our first snowfall of the season. Let the shoveling fun begin!

IMAG3304.jpg

Road salt season... yuck. I moved down here to get away from that. Of course in the summer i wonder why.

It's just starting to snow here this morning. We're supposed to get 2 to 4" of the white stuff throughout the day.

We got our first snow over a month ago. Since then we have had a few flurries, but really no big deal.

It's just starting to snow here this morning. We're supposed to get 2 to 4" of the white stuff throughout the day.

I'm moving to Florida!! Was -14C last night and that is just the beginning of Winter! I wonder if Commando1 would put me up for a while?

image.jpg

Had my brother in laws Challenger out today to go out and set up and load Xmas trees for the Boy Scouts. Can't believe the weekend before Thanksgiving and still no salt, enjoying while it last.

Had my brother in laws Challenger out today to go out and set up and load Xmas trees for the Boy Scouts. Can't believe the weekend before Thanksgiving and still no salt, enjoying while it last.
Don't Jynx it Dave. I don't want to see any S**w, The last 2 Winters were so Brutal.

Mary is lucky and gets to spa all winter, but the Moose is my daily driver... So he is just enjoying the garage in-between drives this week. The weather out here is absolutely perfect for cruising!
IMG_20151121_130646.jpg

IMG_20151121_130646.jpg

I took Goldie for a run today to make sure the Sta-bil was mixed up properly. :) First time the top was up except to wash her, and a couple of times when my wife didn't want her hair messed up. I got one more wash in too before putting her away for the winter.

Back