I know the 60-64's aren't ACTUALLY C bodies, but how about a section for them?

Every car since the invention of the automobile has had an influence on the C-Body. The fact that we have a Forward Look section and not a 62-64 (whatever you call those) is a mystery. Next will be the post-war cars, then pre-war cars, oh let include the LX series they're 300's.

Don't get my wrong I love those cars but this is the For C-Bodies Only forum (65-78)...

Alan

Hey I had a great time in my 60' Desoto Hardtop!(1969) I didn't know I was driving a big Chrysler. I chased the muscle cars to no avail, but I had fun doing it!
And I didn't know what a seat belt was, I am lucky to be alive!

:wideyed:**** enabler:wideyed:
Sure... his posts are all age appropriate... unlike some of the jail bait you fellas stick in the SHS thread.

I expect you will be wearing your reservoir tip top hat when you find your way to Carlisle... :lol:

Sure... his posts are all age appropriate... unlike some of the jail bait you fellas stick in the SHS thread.

I expect you will be wearing your reservoir tip top hat when you find your way to Carlisle... :lol:
You never know which hat reflects my mental state on any given day.:lol:
boathouse fun.jpg

How about a moderator deletes this topic.
I posted it originally, before I noticed there was a section for Forward look cars on here.
Apparently that makes me an idiot that needs to be publically stoned.
Some of us use forums to help others. Sorry for my oversight mr Commando. Go pick on someone else.

A couple of ideas for you:

When signed in, click on the user's handle to get to their profile page. From there you can educate yourself as to what's worth responding to based on a member's previous posts. Eventually, you see a pattern of behavior emerge.

Please don't be put off or discouraged by responses that are a waste of key strokes. I try to focus on the info sought versus how much unnecessary criticism is thrown against the wall. Some responses/behavior only serve to enable continued vitriol.

Finally, at the risk of alienating myself even further:

Stan, your initial response was not helpful, at all, other than the "no" part. Your tone was dismissive and uninformative. Then other members say to ignore your behavior. Is that the best way to maintain/increase interest in the forum?

Turn your flamethrowers up.

Furious, I hope you stick around.

John

Not to worry. You'll be thrilled to know my participation has dropped drastically in the last year.

Hey these are old cars, and old car lovers have strong views, but I say leave it at the door! One opinion is worth no more than another. Everyone likes different models for different reasons. So NOBODY here owns this website.let it go, be happy.

No.
Enuff already.
You haven't been here long enough to understand.
You know, I went back and read my initial response.
And I read it over, and over, and over....
And I read it over one last time.
Some people have really thin skin. Almost to the point they enjoy it.
In fact, it's becoming epidemic. Sad, sad, society we've become.
And I will not become part of the sissification of society.

Ya know it seems to me there's a difference between thin-skinned/overly sensitive and just being someone who expects a polite reply for a polite question. Is there no room in your universe for the words, "peremptory, brusque, dismissive" etc?

Ya know it seems to me there's a difference between thin-skinned/overly sensitive and just being someone who expects a polite reply for a polite question. Is there no room in your universe for the words, ?
Here's the the problem. To the Professionaly Offended, if you don't kiss their *** they look for ways to find you "peremptory, brusque, dismissive" etc, no matter how innocuously presented.

You know, I went back and read my initial response.
And I read it over, and over, and over....
And I read it over one last time.
Some people have really thin skin. Almost to the point they enjoy it.
In fact, it's becoming epidemic. Sad, sad, society we've become.
And I will not become part of the sissification of society.

Your missing the point.

Your emotions are running away with you.

Let me explain:

Sharing information is the goal.

Maintaining/increasing interest in these cars and this forum is the goal.

Your first reply does not promote these goals.

Put the piss and vinegar away and drink a glass of honey, you'll feel better.

John

Back