I need to get the 300 rolling by Christmas.

I bet the brakes and other mechanical repairs can keep you busy until Christmas.

You got that right. I'm going in getting my perfect interior done and I don't even know what I have all the mechanical bugs out of it.

I like the unrestored type best and can live with a used yet untorn interior. I'd rather pass on a car if the interior's not right. If you'll have it completely redone the exterior will most definitely no longer "fit" to your eye. If you're not going to a repaint a better used interior may be considered, no idea though if this can be found in the right color.
the interior vinyl is pretty crispy if I had the original leather I would consider keeping it unrestored.

You aint gonna drive that beautiful car in the salt anyway so you might as well step back & let cooler heads prevail.

Boy do I wish I could start over on my Challenger build. Everything that I hurried on I regret doing so & some stuff is coming back off the car.

Think big picture.

I do need to keep the focus on the big picture good point. This is not just some car I'm gonna turn for profit. I will have car until I can't drive anymore and then I'll probably go out and sit in it. I have already amended my will to leave it to my cousins kids, it was their Grandpa's car.

Don't do it. 10 years from now you'll be really happy that you sacrificed your overwhelming desire to drive the car now & opted for the greater long term good.
THIS is good advice....! As much faith as you seem to have in your choice of trim guys I would really question doing that amount of work in that short of a time. Quality will suffer. The legendary seat covers are of supurb quality and you can install them on your seats yourself. Something to do while the car is being painted, and the experience and gradification of doing it yourself is very satisfying. The top should be the last thing.

Get your mechanical issues finished.... detail the engine and underside of the car before starting on the body, paint and trim. If you work in it almost every day it will be a minumum of a year before it's ready to drive and enjoy to the level your anticipating.

Been there... done that.... several times, and plan on doing it again.

Keep up the good work......

Back