I pulled the trigger on 2019 Scat Pack Charger

Tidbit of info.... you may have heard before but still interesting. The reason a lot of the first cars had two spares on the fenders and sometimes one on the back was because the roads were transitioning from horses to cars. The nails from the horse shoes were all over the place!
Makes sense!

I have been driving for nearly 50 years from coast to coast and all over the world. I have never replaced a windshield until I got to Maryland. I have replaced the windshield in every car I have owned in Maryland except the Scat Pack....so far. Even my 18 Ram has a small crack that Safelite repaired. Not many flat tires except in Maryland especially when I worked on the Proving ground. I have had a flat tire since I stopped working.

At the Ziebart dealer right now. Getting it Ziebarted, rust proofed, paint and interior protected.

The kids are working hard!

Hose!

20190426_101953.jpg

I just walked out of the Post Office and I'm unlocking the door of the Scat Pack. I guy walking past says nice Hemi. I said Thanks. He asks what does that thing have? A couple of 4 bbl's? My response.....

Yup!

:wtf:

So! I’m faced with a somewhat Pleasant Delma.. I think? So I was at the 2019 auto show at the Javits center yesterday and of course headed over to the Dodge section. Which is where I got the picture of the “Stars & Stripes” addition charger that I posted just a moment ago. (Above), So I come home and I’m showing Diane all the pictures I took of the cars, specifically the chargers they had on display. And she really liked the destroyer grey Stars & Stripes edition one. Then she tells me!, and this completely blew me away because she’s not a car person, “if you sell your New Yorkers and your Harley you should get one”.. :wtf::wideyed: Was my response! Lol.. I don’t know if she was drinking too much wine or is just tired of the driveway being full of cars. LOL.. so now I’m considering it. Hence! my dilemma.

What say you!!! My formal family??

81577FAD-61CE-4032-B981-D59124D91009.jpeg
94354853-37FA-48C7-8F5B-1788E034C381.jpeg
25785C9A-838E-46A8-81BF-2C9550F4271D.jpeg

Back too what tasteful additions you should add Bob.. what about Exhaust?? I’ve heard guy add a Cat Back, or even Stock Muffler Delete? The OE cats / resonators keep it tasteful in sound, not obnoxious. My 2 cents.

So! I’m faced with a somewhat Pleasant Delma.. I think? So I was at the 2019 auto show at the Javits center yesterday and of course headed over to the Dodge section. Which is where I got the picture of the “Stars & Stripes” addition charger that I posted just a moment ago. (Above), So I come home and I’m showing Diane all the pictures I took of the cars, specifically the chargers they had on display. And she really liked the destroyer grey Stars & Stripes edition one. Then she tells me!, and this completely blew me away because she’s not a car person, “if you sell your New Yorkers and your Harley you should get one”.. :wtf::wideyed: Was my response! Lol.. I don’t know if she was drinking too much wine or is just tired of the driveway being full of cars. LOL.. so now I’m considering it. Hence! my dilemma.

View attachment 281275 View attachment 281276 View attachment 281274
A "3 for 1" in her favour? There best be more in it for you.

A "3 for 1" in her favour? There best be more in it for you.
NOPE.. her way or the HWY.. 3/1 Ratio lol.. I do find it a bit challenging at times taking care of five vehicles, my 3, Dad’s truck plus Diane’s car, and I have to say it IS tempting having a bad *** charger in the garage.. but I really do enjoy my formals.

Last edited:
Back too what tasteful additions you should add Bob.. what about Exhaust?? I’ve heard guy add a Cat Back, or even Stock Muffler Delete? The OE cats / resonators keep it tasteful in sound, not obnoxious. My 2 cents.

It already has Active Exhaust that sounds very nice at an idle and super nice at WOT!

View attachment 281275 View attachment 281276 View attachment 281274

What about keeping the sunroof Formal and getting a Scat Pack?

@75LandYacht Hers' was a good starting point for negotiations... Like President Trump says it's all in "the art of the deal".
Sell off the Harley and the truck, then get the charger!:rofl:
You’re almost there Kenny, the bike I’d sell.. Dad’s truck! STAYS.. my kids can do with it what they want when I’m in the ground.. lol

Back