I pulled the trigger on 2019 Scat Pack Charger

Well aren't you at the top of the "You suck" list mister...:lol:

Try to keep it between the lines and no more court appearances than usual:rofl:

The guy coming out the door in the green shirt, salesman headed to the bank to cash his commission check?

Probably. They didn't make a whole lot on my sale. There's room for them to make money on the 2017 300C Platinum I traded. That car only had 7800 miles on it and didn't have a scratch or a ding on it.

The car had 6 miles on it when I took it for a test drive. The salesman said they only had it for 24 hours when I called about it.

My Dad and I have always gone back and forth; I'd buy a car, he'd buy one faster. I bought a Grand Prix GXP, he bought a Challenger R/T. I bought a Charger R/T and had a bit of work done to it, and be bought a Challenger SRT8. I almost traded in my 07 R/T on an SRT8 Charger, but the 16 sparkplug game was just a pain... so I bought my Mustang. Dad bought a Hellcat Challenger. I gave up on the game.

There are a few reasons I'm glad I got a Mustang...

RBS550 11.03.jpg

...the fact that the paint is already separating from my hood, and that my AC compressor already locked up are 2 reasons I regret it.

I strongly wondered why you bought the 300...

Nice car, now this makes sense. Please take the yellow protectors off the chin. Oh and please,ask Bruce, where the He'll are Dave's tags . ??

Nice ride! But man,those cars should be banned, they have no purpose. Its a mental health issue owning or wanting something like this *sarcasm off*

Nice car, now this makes sense. Please take the yellow protectors off the chin. Oh and please,ask Bruce, where the He'll are Dave's tags . ??

I've noticed a lot of people with the Hellcats and SRT8's leave them on as some kind of status symbol. I pointed it out to my Dad on his, turns out he just didn't know they were there for shipping!

Dad also put his into a guardrail at 80+. The yellow pieces didn't help much.

Congrats!! That's gotta be a great feeling getting a brand new car with under 10 miles in it!! I've been looking at these as well. They're actually pretty reasonably priced! I'm still torn between saving up for a hc though. I know a scat pack would make an awesome daily!! Too bad they didn't keep the Chrysler 300 srt going in the states!

I don't know if I'm going to take them off. I talked to 2 other guys that have a Challenger and a Charger and they said their splitter was torn up pretty quick without the guards. I might paint mine black.

https://jalopnik.com/yellow-air-dam-shipping-covers-are-some-of-the-hottest-1827977830

Back