I pulled the trigger on 2019 Scat Pack Charger

I want to enjoy the Scat Pack for awhile.

I wouldn't buy the Hellcat that Crook Dodge has even if it was the last one on the FN planet!!!

Amazing how something that should never have happened had they had processes in place can turn a good experience into “Ill never go back”

Lesson for all in the sales industry..

C'mon, Graham. Nobody's learning anything.
Tomorrow, this will happen again at least several times somewhere with a different set of characters.
And the next day with another new cast of characters.

Sadly very true....

In all likely hood the salesguy/sales manager/finance manager will not be there in a year. The good people leave due to the incompetence of the higher ups, the bad people end up promoted...it's an effed up industry.

Sadly very true....

In all likely hood the salesguy/sales manager/finance manager will not be there in a year. The good people leave due to the incompetence of the higher ups, the bad people end up promoted...it's an effed up industry.
Well, thank gawd there's two or three of you out there. :thankyou:

If it wasn't a major pain to bring cars over the border I would of bought the Scat Pack from Graham!

I ordered a new car from a dealer out west and had it delivered from the factory to my local dealer via a "courtesy delivery".

The downside is the local dealer does the paperwork so....

C'mon, Graham. Nobody's learning anything.
Tomorrow, this will happen again at least several times somewhere with a different set of characters.
And the next day with another new cast of characters.
Sadly these few bad actors will simply give the government another excuse to step in with more regulations to protect the consumer.

Let's see....
You can buy a crate 797hp for 30 grand.
You can buy a decent 300/Charger/Magnum for five grand....
thinking.gif

The Lowe's car cruise no longer exists. There is a new cruise about a mile away near Wegman's. They changed the cruise night permanently from Friday to Saturday night because it has rained 15 Friday's in a row. Small crowd today because of the Preakness in Baltimore and a huge car show in Ocean City.
20190518_181126.jpg

And there it is, the death of Formal Bob.
I agree the cars are fun to drive and some even nice to look at.
Though , like Vetter you've seen one you don't care if you see another.

Challengertalk.com is the one place I know of. I don't like it there though. Too many sub sections.

Back