I pulled the trigger on 2019 Scat Pack Charger

WTF was that all about ??
I see a shitty rough idle.
A can of Mystery Oil down the carb will clear that right up.

Old school Hemi running on 95% nitro.

It's running just fine......

These period hotrods just start up and idle in place.

It's a cackle fest as they say these days. Usually a bunch of them all start up at the same time. Normally when they are cleaning up an oil spill or in between class runs when they are sweeping and putting the sticky stuff down on the track.

FB_IMG_1580386648100.jpg

Uh-oh, I see a red key, is that yours, Bob.

LOL!

Not yet.....

I'm looking for a Redeye Widebody Challenger. My luck to find a 2019 with the options I want are disappearing rapidly. My fault.... I started looking too late. I'm hoping that the horsepower discount rolls over to the 2020's after the remaining 2019's are sold. I might even order a 2020 if I can get the horsepower discount. Right now there is almost no discount on the 2020 Redeye Widebody's.

Still talk of a Redeye Widebody Charger to come out for 2020......

BTW, it looks like I would keep the Scat Pack too.

Even though mine is the Scat Pack Plus model and it has all the Hellcat stuff except the supercharger, and it's less than a year old with 9000 miles. Plus all the upgrades and mods. The dealers that I have been negotiating with have been downright disrespectful with trade offers.

So F them!
I'll keep that car too!

Yep, Mopar dropped 3 colors Destroyer Grey, B5 Blue, and that Sublime green.

And picked up Hellraisen, Sinamon Stik, and Frostbrite Blue.

Mustard Stain was suppose to be picked up too and that other yellow that they had on a Challenger 1320 was dropped.

Back