I want to extend my thanks to bnz84, live4theking & BillyFury for their help at Carlisle

FURYGT

FCBO Gold Member
Reaction score
Mike @bnz84 helped me get my swap meet space set up at Carlisle on Wednesday, helped me get my tents set up and helped with packing up on Saturday.

Billy Fury @billyfury helped with packing up and setting up.

John, @live4theking his kids and his wife were a huge help in getting me packed up and getting my tents down and packed up on Saturday and Sunday.

These three members of FCBO were of invaluable help to me and I want to recognize them for their help.

Bill

It was our pleasure to be of assistance. I take it this means you got back okay.

Yes, we arrived home safely at 9 PM on Monday. The rented truck's volt gauge kept on dropping down to about 1/3 so we used as little electrical as we could to make it home.

I got my truck back yesterday. It is fixed except for the factory hitch, which is on backorder until the end of the month.

Thanks again for your help!

Glad to help. Set up in the heat is no fun for anyone. But I had the time so I consider it well spent. We all need help sometimes. Plus I brought back a console and visited yet another brewery in Dillsburg. And between both trips I got my blinkers working. Good week!!

Did you find anything good while you were there?

I picked up a few parts that I had made arrangements to pickup at Carlisle. Otherwise, I was pretty much tied to my swap meet spaces trying to sell things.

Back