If Chrysler never existed what would you have

These caddies are nice. classic_cadillac_860px.jpg

classic_cadillac_860px.jpg

Well, as long as we're dreaming. I think I'm going to weld some fins onto my Newport.
1961_Cadillac_DeVille_10.jpg

1961_Cadillac_DeVille_10.jpg

Wellll. Everybodyz been dancin' all around it but Saforwardlook nailed it for me, Thankz Steve. I bought a new '66 Riv off the show room floor when my Bride and I needed something more then our '64 1/2 'Stang W/ the 260 just wasn't quite enough to pull a 26' U-Haul full of appliances and furniture from Denver to Ypsilanti, Mi. Yeah Dave, I loved that Forest Green boat with the black interior, the 140 spedo, and the 455, That sucked the 100 octaine down at the rate of 6 TO 8 mpg. I've owned all of all of 'um in the big three marquise's 'cept for the '56 Mark V and when that puppy hit the streetz my Uncle Sam waz payin' me $82 ah month to stand guard and be ready to go fight the Dirty Commiez, and some how I just knew that every Lincoln dealer on the planet would laugh me rite out of the dealership if I even tried to buy ah $10,000 car while I waz makin' the hansom sum of $1,000 gross ah year. Ah the memories, Jer

Back