If our friends up north start acting silly...

F*** legalized pot. Not because I didn’t find it really fun but because half the fun was hiding down by the sewer drain to smoke it.

If pot smoking goes badly, pretty soon they will all be pushing urban RV's (shopping carts).

Dave

Other countries such as Holland and Portugal have de-criminalised simple possession. After many decades of the failed war on drugs it is now starting to sink in that prohibition will never work in a democracy. My .02.

Now if we could only get that dipshit PM of ours to work on the important stuff with as much effort as he has put into this. Well, any amount of effort would be better than what he's been giving.

Now if we could only get that dipshit PM of ours to work on the important stuff with as much effort as he has put into this. Well, any amount of effort would be better than what he's been giving.
Sadly not going to happen. Maybe he figures if we are all smoking up we will lose track of the bouncing ball? Our "peoplekind" PM will now go into the next election all proud that he kept his top election promise. :BangHead:

His lack of effective leadership on everything else suggests that he must be smoking pot already. Dave's not here!

Dave

Don’t get me started on this. This manchild who is destroying our Country in ways only George Soros could imagine has only been able to accomplish this one thing in 3 years. The unfortunate thing is the idiots who voted him in will only be more willing then ever to say yes next year to this moron. Justin’s not here man....
Ex-Calgarian Tommy Chong heralds a cannabis ban going up in smoke

Don’t get me started on this. ...

stop-typing-ans-step-away-from-the-keyboard_o_4562271.jpg

40 Canadian probably. Weed in Oregon is down at wholesale levels thanks to everyone trying their hand at it with an "I can get rich quick" attitude.

I have cataracts....weed might make me see better

Does that qualify for a weed card? Lol

Back