If you could have a home anywhere in the world...

Anywhere I want. Then it would be between La Jolla and Encinitas. Great weather. Never hot as I don't like hot. Never cold. Near the water, very near the water. I could go body surfing as much as I'd like. of course I lived in San Diego from 1967-77 and during the summers of 1978-80 on top of Mt Soledad straddling La Jolla and Pacific Beach.

I am really kind of happy where I am at, quiet small town, 1hr from large cities, love snow and season changes. We will see what changes in 20yrs when I am older, I am only 46 now and my body feels pretty good.

Now that's what I'm talking about... Central America gets pretty bad press, but I've been watching the posts of a car guy in Ecuador. Seems like he's pretty happy, gets to work on his car without Johnny Gov'ment up his rear, and I don't picture a bunch of splinter groups dreaming up problems to give their lives meaning. I know the media trashes anything it decides it doesn't like, so maybe I owe Ecuador a fair shake.
There's quite a few Canadians that have made Cost Rica their new home.

Why in gawdsname anyone chooses to live in Louisiana is beyond me.
I suppose it has some attractions...
7e372f4e9b48972b71e1183242dbea79.jpg

There is no city in the world that I would choose to live in,...... except New Orleans. But that's not gonna happen.

Back