Ignition cylinder lock replace. What brand to get?

Turboomni

Old Man with a Hat
FCBO Gold Member
Reaction score
My 69 FuryIII 's ignition lock cylinder is worn out and needs replacement. I see new ones on Rock Auto for $7.95 all the way up to 50 freeken dollars on other places. Would like a recommendation on a good quality replacement brand or place to buy online. Thanks

My 69 FuryIII 's ignition lock cylinder is worn out and needs replacement. I see new ones on Rock Auto for $7.95 all the way up to 50 freeken dollars on other places. Would like a recommendation on a good quality replacement brand or place to buy online. Thanks
Bet the Rock Auto piece is the same as everyone else's.

I bet you are correct sir!

I WILL BET the rock auto listing is 1000 % WRONG…….

The 1969 is a one - year —- 1969 —- O N L Y —-

I have the 1969 Ignition Switches and the 1969 Ignition Tumblers —- BRAND NEW —- made in Pennsylvania…..

Craig…..

I had to look for myself —- and clearly, your worthless rock auto has N O Listing for a 1969 Ignition Switch or Ignition Tumbler, as I already knew….

They CAN NOT provide them, period…. I, on the other hand, have them in stock, all the time……

(P.S. —- they are NOT $ 7.95….)

i just went through this with my 68 the ignition lock cylinder broke without warning. I called AMS Obsolete Parts cost $35.00 shipped overnight for $35.00 so i could attend a multi day Station Wagon worth the extra cost.

Back