I'm Makin' her look MEAN!

It's nice being able to have alter egos with the same car, have it classy for church, go home and then it get it ready for cruise duty.

Amazing car....simply amazing. Love the new look and glad you kept the originals wheels. Did you go larger/wider on the new wheels?

Amazing car....simply amazing. Love the new look and glad you kept the originals wheels. Did you go larger/wider on the new wheels?

Thank you very much!

yes..
Rears are 255 60/R15 on 15x8" rims. Fit great. Definitely the right size. I was thinking 275's but I think the 255 fit just right. They go on, you just have to jack her up high and let her sit on jack stands to the *** end falls as low as possible.
Fronts are 215 65/R15's on 7" rims... a little small, but I went with a middle of the road for some added natural rake without messing with the suspension at all. It was suggested to go 70's when I wanted 60's.. I went half-way and achieved what I wanted. Nose down, *** up. She rides great and lot's of looks. The kind of looks like... wow... never seen that one before.

Back