Imperial Hauler/Dog LIMO RAM 2500 Laramie

Sorry Graham, I not helping you sell them but there are a lot of suckers out there you'll be fine

Here in Alberta the "Suckers" are all getting their trucks repo'd then the repo trucks go South to the USA so the "Suckers" down there can keep the market economy rolling....lol

Actually the Diesel Truck market is still strong up here but mainly for the resale factor. Gas trucks do not hold any value up here and are shunned. A 15 year old Cummins will still bring $10K up here while a 15 year old gas truck will bring $1000. The new 2019 HD Gas truck will come with the ZF 8 Speed so that will help sales.

Closer, I'll deal with the extra cab, no mega cab crap, you should just buy a van, oh that's right nobody makes a van anymore just these euro trash ugly machines.

If that gives you nightmares please turn in your license and man card.
Okay, I will, turning radius will be a *****. I have a 44 foot fifth wheel, and three bumper bull trailers, so I look for such things. But, I am LMOA on your comment! :lol:

The white RAM above sold before I could test drive. Another one (GREY) popped up on my radar. Made an appointment

2663c412b7084c45edbea77f3854d09d.jpg
2663c412b7084c45edbea77f3854d09d.jpg
25fca6b07bb14b17a6bfd216d077cc18.jpg
66d7c08030cfec3b443f9c9d23207a6e.jpg
8028c7b9441c9491c25d251bde82f89b.jpg
735b1c81475300a3a261c3259764f984.jpg
00f682bfda614e27456c2ca200175362.jpg

I like this one better.....
Me, too Bob. I have a 11:00 am appointment on Saturday. It's a 2013 with 66K miles. I wanted white...But, this is a sharp color. Best of all it would look good pulling the Imperials. I need to make sure it fits in the garage...:lol:.

Cool, a Gen 4 Ram with low miles.

I'm sure the doggies will like it too.

I get to drive it home to try the garage length fit. Salesman wanted to drive it out to my house today to see if it fits. That's pretty nice service. I'd rather take it for a couple hours on Saturday without a side seat driver.:lol:

I get to drive it home to try the garage length fit. Salesman wanted to drive it out to my house today to see if it fits. That's pretty nice service. I'd rather take it for a couple hours on Saturday without a side seat driver.:lol:
Those side seat driver's never bother me, I just do what I'd do if they weren't there. Never heard a bad word from anyone yet.

Added info from salesman today about the grey one. Apparently a one owner/ trade in from Iowa. PO didn't use it as a typical truck...no scratches in bed, upholstery like new, etc...maybe didn't even tow anything...? Of course, if I get it...the wear begins immediately as I tend to use things...

Sorry no room for the sales person your dogs take up the rest of room

Added info from salesman today about the grey one. Apparently a one owner/ trade in from Iowa. PO didn't use it as a typical truck...no scratches in bed, upholstery like new, etc...maybe didn't even tow anything...? Of course, if I get it...the wear begins immediately as I tend to use things...

I have the goods on it in the PM i sent you. Same as before if you need the Window Sticker and history I have it.

Back