Imperial Hauler/Dog LIMO RAM 2500 Laramie

DocMcNeedy

"Iggy my Mc-Bum-Fuk"
FCBO Gold Member
Reaction score
I should have posted this in general discussion...:realcrazy: But, don't want to delete it in Imperial section since some nice comments made so far... VIN is 3C6UR5FJ7GG199596 for @Dobalovr

I've been looking casually since last year to get a RAM to pull the Imperials as needed. Wifey said she will get serious and took charge and found this pre-owned (2016) one today at local dealership. Young salesman didn't know what an Imperial was:lol:...But, nice enough to call us if this one doesn't sell tomorrow. Apparently, a noon appointment with a potential buyer. I wanted it...But, will have to be patient...There's other ones on lot...However, all diesels...At least we got the ball rolling...build a relationship with the salesman...maybe get a call if another one rolls in...sounds like this one has a tow package... can handle 12,000 lbs.
5package.jpg
20190122_160018 (1).jpg
20190122_155923 (1).jpg
20190122_155831 (1).jpg

5package.jpg

20190122_160018 (1).jpg

20190122_155923 (1).jpg

20190122_155831 (1).jpg

VERY nice - and the truck's not bad either - after you get one, drop by the dealer to show the salesmen what an Imperial is........

Hope everything goes your way. My co-worker recently bought a Ram 2500 with the 6.4 Hemi to pull his camper and he loves it.

So, you need some kind "aircraft carrier " for your fleet ?:lol:
Looks like that one can handle at least two Imps at once!
Regards,
Mika

Sorry Dave but I would not give more than scrap value for these rot machines. Best part about the truck is the Transmission which GM and Ford are using the same trans.
Gasoline is for parts washing.
Sorry Graham, I not helping you sell them but there are a lot of suckers out there you'll be fine.
I'll be towing my cars with a station wagon (modern version of it). If I want my luggage all wet I'LL tie it on the roof.

Doc I don't mean to poo-poo on the truck, but I am not a fan. If you do less than 20,000 mi a year the gas engine is good. No truck ever should be a automatic, but that's my hang up, and the trans in that one is top notch. I've got a bad taste in my mouth on new pick-up trucks and will not own one. I don't need anything with that many do-dads to do such a basic job. As far as look at me and my truck, well none of them can compare to the real thing.

One other thing, the bed is too short and the cab is too long.

Doc I don't mean to poo-poo on the truck, but I am not a fan. If you do less than 20,000 mi a year the gas engine is good. No truck ever should be a automatic, but that's my hang up, and the trans in that one is top notch. I've got a bad taste in my mouth on new pick-up trucks and will not own one. I don't need anything with that many do-dads to do such a basic job. As far as look at me and my truck, well none of them can compare to the real thing.

One other thing, the bed is too short and the cab is too long.
No problem. I'm no thin-skinned-snowflake.
:rofl:

Back