Imperial R.I.P.

I have a buddy that probably needs a few parts for his many imps, we are in Minnesota too.

I have a buddy that probably needs a few parts for his many imps, we are in Minnesota too.
Hello Stern70, there's a nice Imperial in your town that I saw at Mopars in the Park this past June. Owner is real nice guy. Maybe you have seen this one?
43499928_10212913339575033_4904754722482683904_nsd.jpg

I recall seeing that one advertised for sale at one site. I can`t say when or where though.

That's bjs car! Aka Bruce lapean. He and his brother have probably 8 imperials. Ranging from 1960-1973. He is not a member here and doesn't sell to many cars. But always goes to mopars in the park. He has been a known imperial guy sinse the 90s.

Last edited:
That's bjs car! Aka Bruce lapean. He and his brother have probably 8 imperials. Ranging from 1960-1973. He is not a member here and doesn't sell to many cars. But always goes to mopars in the park. He has been a known imperial guy sinse the 90s.
Yes..that's Bruce's Imperial. I met him this year and asked if he ever would part with the above Imperial to let me know...

thank you for the number I will call him soon what is the name of the junk yard

All this rust only because those aren´t muscle or pony cars.:realcrazy:

We all here have rust in our veins.We love junkyards as much as our cars.Imp. owners should grab glass and bumpers.Those bumpers don,t last forever.A shame more interiors aren,t salvaged and stored before they are allowed to sit and rot.B.B

Back