Imperial R.I.P.

A
I don't think so:D What I've learned so far is that these cars don't share many parts with the Chrysler models so if you need parts you basically need an Imp as a donor. I'll leave this one to an expert but I'm afraid it won't remain a complete car
And everything is that much harder being outside the US.

Yep transport, customs plus taxes you pay 5 grands for a complete project that won't make it onto a trailer under its own power.. No way

Body Code Plate for the 72 Imperial sun roof car.......................

1972 Imperial Sunroof Car Body Code Plate.jpeg

Loaded 72 2 door sunroof Imp in great colors. So sad. Around 221 sunroof cars produced 2 and 4 doors combined - probably less than 50 of them in just the 2 door version.

Yep transport, customs plus taxes you pay 5 grands for a complete project that won't make it onto a trailer under its own power.. No way
I paid $3,500 US for mine, by the time it arrived at my house the total had climbed to over $14K Aus, and it got here minus brakes and other bits...:eek:

Facebook add from 06/29/2021

Text is

This car does not run. It has a partially installed 72 400 in it which was a good runner 10+ years ago unknown condition now. No exhaust system , radiator in trunk , crack in the windshield , have all the hub caps. Overall pretty decent for the age. Typical rust / holes rear window area rest of car appears solid . Clean title 1800$ cash firm

151_n.jpg?_nc_cat=106&ccb=1-3&_nc_sid=843cd7&_nc_ohc=7JxbDAgBQ7UAX_XkG3N&_nc_ht=scontent.fbre2-1.jpg

634_n.jpg?_nc_cat=104&ccb=1-3&_nc_sid=843cd7&_nc_ohc=knvyK0o1_QQAX_tBEY_&_nc_ht=scontent.fbre2-1.jpg

508_n.jpg?_nc_cat=108&ccb=1-3&_nc_sid=843cd7&_nc_ohc=wFfUQsIEvn8AX_0TQsD&_nc_ht=scontent.fbre2-1.jpg

_cat=108&_nc_rgb565=1&ccb=1-3&_nc_sid=843cd7&_nc_ohc=hPhGP7z1edgAX-rcLRY&_nc_ht=scontent.fbre2-1.jpg

Back