In search of a 1965 Chrysler windshield

Boyd

Reaction score
Does anyone have or do you know where I can get a 65 NYer windshield?

www.classicindustries.com ( part number #DW657T), that will be with a blue green tint at the top. Type in '65 Chrysler Newyorker windshield in the search bar on their home page. They show both the rubber gasket and the glass.

Dave

Last edited:
$270.54 windshield had gone to $482.38 after taxes and shipping at Classic. Any other source I can check out?

$270.54 windshield had gone to $482.38 after taxes and shipping at Classic. Any other source I can check out?

Give that dw657t NAGS number to your local INDEPENDENT autoglass vendor. Don't waste your time with any of the chain stores. As soon as you say 65 Chrysler they stop listening and start babbling about specialized custom $$$ antique glass.

Independents can search inventory from all suppliers and find the closest warehouse that has one on the rack. Almost always significantly cheaper than so called "specialized" vendors.

My local guy had zero problems finding stock for my 66 New Yorker although it was a bunch of years ago. Took him about 5 minutes and the price was consistent with most popular late model stuff at the time.

Kevin

You are right Kevin. Texted my glass and trim man and the windshield will be in in 2 weeks. Thank you.

Back