Introduction of 66sptfry

66sptfry

Old Man with a Hat
Reaction score
I am a huge mopar guy glad to be on this site to learn more about the c bodies

Welcome, from another member in Virginia with a 66 Sport Fury. We really need to see pictures. Where in Virginia are you? I'm in northern Virginia. I too am a huge Mopar guy ( a little over 200lb last time I stepped on a scale).

Last edited:
Thanks for the welcome guys, I will get pics soon. The car is my dads (will be left to me)which he is restoring. Car is 383 auto which he swapped for a four speed. I currently own a 68 Sport Satellite 383 H letter code engine auto all original except paint that I am working on.

Welcome, from another member in Virginia with a 66 Sport Fury. We really need to see pictures. Where in Virginia are you? I'm in northern Virginia. I too am a huge Mopar guy ( a little over 200lb last time I stepped on a scale).
Southwest VA, I to am a little over 200lbs lol.

Guess we need pics of the Fury and the Satellite. Went to college at VA Tech, so I know parts of SW Virginia pretty well. I just recently missed out on a 69 Dart convertible (340 GTS clone) that was for sale just off RT 460 west of Blacksburg. If only I had seen the ad sooner I would have been making a trip down there.

Welcome to the site from the Motor City!

007.JPG
007.JPG
008.JPG
009.JPG
007.JPG
008.JPG
Guess we need pics of the Fury and the Satellite. Went to college at VA Tech, so I know parts of SW Virginia pretty well. I just recently missed out on a 69 Dart convertible (340 GTS clone) that was for sale just off RT 460 west of Blacksburg. If only I had seen the ad sooner I would have been making a trip down there.
Wythe Co. not far from VT. Here is some pics of my car in the garage

Very cool to see a big block Sport Satellite. Most remaining ones have been cloned into Road Runners or GTXs.

66 Sport Furys always look best in dark colors which is a nice contrast to all the chrome side trim. Looks like yours is midnight blue and probably my favorite color on a 66 Sport Fury.

Back