Introduction of Allan Johnson

Allan Johnson

Reaction score
68' Newport*** looking for rear lower quarters sheet metal / rear tail light housing that is the piece inside the trunk that both tail lights bolt into / Drivers side floor piece under seat with cross-member for weld in.

Welcome to the site from the Motor City!

Welcome Allan!!
Your best bet is to search for rust free metal from an organ donor or save a C from being derbied. No repop metal for our Newpies.
The floorpan with the seat brace can be taken from any 66-68 C (Fury,Polara,Monaco)
Keep in mind,Bucket seats/split bench have different floor mountings compared to bench.
Do not get the cheapo repop floor pan on e-pay,it is crap.
I fabricated all my sheetmetal due to shortage of southern sheetmetal,and every parts car rot in the same place.

Welcome Allen

Um... I see you have resurected at least 5 old threads in your search. Dont feel ignored, its ok to ask, but dont hold your breath for results. Stick around, there are some really great people in here and some of them have knowledge of your car that simply cant be found elsewhere. As you can see there are others working through similar issues and lots more will share if you stay active.

BTW we are visual people and love pictures, even if you dont think theyre pretty enough yet.

:welcome: find c body bob on here he might have what you need

Welcome to the site, someone here should be able to steer you in the right direction for parts. Good luck with your project.

Back