Introduction of DAVID C ANDERSON

Reaction score
My name is David C. Anderson,
I am 42years old and I am a huge MOPAR fan, my love started with my late fathers. 1965 Chrysler Newyorker 4door hardtop, he owned from 1967 to 1988.

The Chrysler as we called it never broke down gave trouble etc, he drove and service that car 500,000 plus miles all original. I own 2 Chrysler 300m's (2002&2003 Special). I have never got over my love for the 1965 Chrysler Newyorker 4door hardtop.

I know everything there is to know about those cars I have brochures,owners manuals,shop service manuals etc.

I give myself 3 years to find one im divorced so im getting back to my hobbies and things that. I love this is a bond with my father, I will send pics later on.

Welcome David!
It's great that you have the memories of your father with the Chrysler:thumbsup:

Let's see some photos!!!

welcome.gif

Welcome to the site from the Motor City!

Welcome Dave! 3 years to find one is a very generous amount of time...if you keep checking this site, one is likely to show up within a shorter period

Thank you, I went threw a separation/ divorce Im looking to get a new home and space to live out this goal. I love 65 Chrysler

My name is David C. Anderson,
I am 42years old and I am a huge MOPAR fan, my love started with my late fathers. 1965 Chrysler Newyorker 4door hardtop, he owned from 1967 to 1988.

The Chrysler as we called it never broke down gave trouble etc, he drove and service that car 500,000 plus miles all original. I own 2 Chrysler 300m's (2002&2003 Special). I have never got over my love for the 1965 Chrysler Newyorker 4door hardtop.

I know everything there is to know about those cars I have brochures,owners manuals,shop service manuals etc.

I give myself 3 years to find one im divorced so im getting back to my hobbies and things that. I love this is a bond with my father, I will send pics later on.

Welcome David. Nice to see another local sign up.

Back