Introduction of lewis h.

Welcome, so this is your first NYer, impling that you're going to buy another one...? Just kidding. I actually tried to buy this car about a year and a half ago. I'm glad someone got it that will appreciate it.

I've got 15x7 on my NYer, not in the picture, with 255/60R15's. You could probably go with 15x8 as long as the backspacing isn't something crazy. I've been told that the 255/60R15's are hair shorter than stock sized tire. There's a guy that works in a tire shop on here. Here's a like to the work I've been doing on mine, Saga of the Ugly Duckling.

You'll find that most all of us are willing to share whatever knowledge we have about these old cars.

I hope you get a fair price The seller wasn't willing to work with me on the price at all.
Welcome, so this is your first NYer, impling that you're going to buy another one...? Just kidding. I actually tried to buy this car about a year and a half ago. I'm glad someone got it that will appreciate it.

I've got 15x7 on my NYer, not in the picture, with 255/60R15's. You could probably go with 15x8 as long as the backspacing isn't something crazy. I've been told that the 255/60R15's are hair shorter than stock sized tire. There's a guy that works in a tire shop on here. Here's a like to the work I've been doing on mine, Saga of the Ugly Duckling.

You'll find that most all of us are willing to share whatever knowledge we have about these old cars.

I hope you get a fair price The seller wasn't willing to work with me on the price at all.

Hey live4theking, i got my 68' yorker from an old man who had it sittin in his garage dam near 10 yrs..i dropped the tank, rebuilt carb,new fuel pump/lines,new battery and alternator,changed fluids,new tires..92,000 mls..got i 4 $3200.00

For future references, what problems might i encounter if the car sits for months at a time..i have 3 other vehicles to drive..the 68' stays in the garage for good spells..its currently driven maybe twice every three months

I don't know how much ethanol TX puts in the fuel, but I'd treat the gas for the ethanol. You can get some stuff called StarTron at Tractor Supply and NAPA's. That's probably the worst thing I can think of off the top.

Back