Introduction of xSnappy2

Don Stolfi

Reaction score
Happened across a link to this site while searching for a '72 Polara 2-door hardtop (NO vinyl roof) and as a Mopar enthusiast in general, and owner of a '69 Polara convertible and '59 Dodge Coronet 2-door post sedan (as well as a few late model Mopars, too), I figured there might be some interesting discussions here, so I joined the group. My love of Mopars started back in 1959, when I went with my uncle to pick up his new '59 Dodge Custom Royal 4-door hardtop...white with black & white interior. He gave it to my Dad in 1967 when he purchased a '67 Coronet 2-door hardtop to replace it, so I got to drive it for a couple of years until my Dad decided it was too rusty to be safe for me to drive...floors were rusted through in many areas. It was a blast to drive & the 361 4bbl moved it out just fine. In 1983, I found my '59 in the Milwaukee classifieds for $600, towed it home and put lots of elbow grease & a few $ to get it where it is today. In 2005, I found my Polara convertible while at the Ducktail Run Car Show in Gas City, IN (I had driven the '59 down for the show) and purchased it as a retirement gift to myself. Have had a few non-Mopars through the years, but Mopars are my make of choice!

welcome.gif

Welcome to the site from the Motor City!

Interesting story and welcome to the forum!!!!!

Back