Is Q4 a desirable color?

One thing about this, and some other Chrysler Corp metallic of the time, it's a nice color with enough "bright" to really show off the body contours of the sheet metal it's on. A vinyl roof or two-tone would not work as well as the solid color does on sedans/hardtops/wagons, to me. Being in acrylic enamel (with better shine hardness and durability) helps too!

CBODY67

69er_chrysler_newport_sedan_for_sale_7600-jpg.jpg

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

I have nice seats and door panels for a 70 Fury 4 door in teal if anyone needs them.

I have always been a fan of the shades of blue & turquoise that was offered back in the day.

I would definitely get a C body in Q4, I think it looks very nice.

I love turquoise.

The best is LL1 for me (only available till 1968 modell year which is darker.
Unfortunatly no fuselages have been made in that colour.

I have a Q4 Chrysler 300 in original paint and love it. Q4 was only available on C-bodies. Q5 was common on other Mopar models.

I like the 1970 mid year FQ5, too and have it on my Polara

Carsten

That's the color I would get that car in, until I wake up and the dream is over.

I did! :) It does feel a little weird having it. I remember as a kid seeing a few, old cars by then, roaming around. Pic is at the house I got it at, not my charging setup. Mossport green was the number one color that year.
s-l1600.jpg

Back