Is this the right part ?

I have maual drum though
That wouldn't make a difference. Power drum brake cars use the same MC as manual drum brake cars. Just have to use the pushrod from the old MC on a manual car.

santts,
Of course, had you contacted me, you could have gotten the correct one for less money.....

To use rock auto for their cataloging, is like asking a 3rd grader to assist you in Advanced Calculus...
If I had a nickel for every error in their catalog, that would be an extra million in my pocket.....
I have observed that RockAuto does not do their own catalogs, just reprint what the brand supplies them with. No more, no less. Their catalog listings have ALWAYS gone back farther in model years than many other parts re-seller websites doe, by observation. Additionally, click on their part number (which is usually the vendor's part number, too) and you get the listing of whatever other applications that same part number fits, which CAN be very valuable.

AND, for further information, when you click the "INFO" icon, on the page which comes up with information for the particular part, then click on the vendor icon in the upper lh corner and it takes you to the vendor's website, which usually has an online catalog available, too! LOTS of information at the mere click of a button.

Now, from time to time, RA will add or delete some vendors, just as the local auto supply WD might do.

Once I see what RA has available and in what brands, then I'll usually go into the website for a local auto supply and check their availability and pricing, for good measure. The local price might be a little bit higher, but "no shipping" charges in the mix.

Respectfully,
CBODY67

most of the local chains here will list the part on their website as being available but not in stock...and when you get there to order its not in the local warehouse and becomes "we have to get that from the manufacturer" or "the nearest one is in indiana" so there's a shipping charge and at least a week wait...at that point i'll use the manufacturers part number from RockAuto and get the part from Amazon cheaper, much quicker and with free shipping (the wife has Prime)

Back